Proceed With The Plan

L.Manoban Corp
Lisa's Office

Jennie POV

It's been a month since I started working for Lisa.

Little by little, my life has settled down, I can sleep and eat at the right time, which I couldn't do before because of my working hours.

I don't have to worry about whether someone will come after me in case I can't pay my debt on time, either, because I have already paid the loan shark.

My salary is also enough to pay my debt monthly to Lisa and still sustain my daily needs.

I also get to visit halmeoni and Rosè whenever I can. All this is thanks to Lisa.

She's been so good to me ever since we met. I can't ask for anything more.

With my work now, I also got to witness how good and generous Lisa is to people who are around her, especially those who are working for the Manobans.

If she thinks that it will be good and beneficial for both the company and their workers, she will not hesitate and immediately approve it.

She also continued their family support to institutions and charities.

No wonder people admire her. She's so beautiful inside and out.

But I wonder why she's still single even though there are many people who are obviously trying to get her attention, especially that flirty Diana.

{Aish! I really don't know why it irritates me whenever she's near Lisa or those who flirt with her. Am I becoming a homophobes? But I'm sure I am fine if she's into woman}

Yes, I already know that Lisa is into a woman, but she's still professional whenever she approaches us girls who work for her.

It is funny, sometimes there are still some who can't help their admiration to her and try to seduce her, yet all fails because she ignores them.

But that, Diana is too sneaky. Whenever she comes, she always kisses and clings to Lisa, and the more it irritates me.

And now she's here again at Lisa office, all clingy to her that she almost looks like a snake hugging a tree branch.

It's too annoying to see that I immediately excused myself to go to Tzuyu to check on Lisa's schedules and mailed letters.

Tzuyu or Ms. Chou is Lisa's company secretary in L.Manoban Corp.

Lisa has different secretaries in each of their companies and as her private/personal assistant. I got to know them all. They are all kind and approachable.

But Tzuyu is different. We immediately clicked after Lisa introduced us to each other.

She seems quiet at first, but once you get to know her, she is a very lively person.

"You don't like her too, do you unnie?"

Said Tzuyo when I'm already near her desk. I just chuckled and said,

"We can't do anything about it. It's Lisa's life. She can do whatever she likes."

Tzuyu shrugged her shoulder and continued facing her computer, then said,

"I just hope she's not the one that Lisa will marries."

It stopped me for a while from checking the mails on Tzuyu's table because suddenly, I felt a lump on my throat, but I ignored it and continued what I was doing.

Then, I saw an envelope with a familiar logo of an institution that's been sending letters to Lisa.

"Chewy, did Lisa already see this one?"