Mingle All The Way

Lisa POV

Though I interrupted my own party, I didn't expect that my friends would enjoy and be happier when we joined Jennie's Bachelorette party with her friends.

"Look at them, babe. Isn't it more like it was a blessing in disguise for them that I stopped my party and we joined you guys instead?"

I told Jennie, who was busy playing with my fingers, while we were chilling at the couch together with the two couples; Jisoo, Rosè, Seulgi, and Irene.

Our party is almost done but our friends are still enjoying their conversations with our other friends.

Since it is still Jennie Bachelorette slumber party, her friends will stay at this suite.

I know my friends can managed for themselves but still, I informed them that I booked them a room since it's already late and it's safer for them than to go home.

{But I guess these people have no intention of leaving anytime nor interested in using their rooms and are just contented in this presidential suite. Hmm?}

Jennie curiously looked at our other friends, who were enjoying their talks and having a different glow in their faces. She must have noticed it, too. That's why she amazingly smiled at me and replied.

"You're right, babe, they seems to be enjoying our combined party even more."

We already know that Chaeyoung has the biggest crush on Seulgi's secretary, Ms. Myoi.

{And this baby beast is too brave to show her affection to Ms. Myoi. That's why I'm proud of her.}

Lately, we often see her visiting the facility even if she has no reason to go there. Though Seulgi often sees Chaeyoung in the facility but she doesn't mind because she's enjoying the food that Chaeyoung most of the time brings.

Jennie and I even got a chance to feast on the full course meal she brought, when coincidentally Jennie had her scheduled check up and Chaeyoung is also visiting Mina, I mean the facility rather

{Ehee!}

My private attorney/friend Jackson is also crushing with Rosè's sister Alice, but he hasn't confessed yet.

{Him being the king turtle for love really preceded him. I just hope he will have a guts tonight. Hwaiting my friend!}

If Jackson is a turtle, my cousin Bambam, on the other hand, is so sneaky.

After his and his father - Uncle Ben's, agreement to allow him to pursue his passion of being a detective for two years, Bammie then returned to managing our family's law firm in Thailand. But even if he is now based there, he can still easily sneak out to Korea and go to the facility to court nurse Nancy.

{He really makes use of himself as an agent. Didn't he? Of cours, he has the Manoban blood kekeke}

But I was surprised with my friend/business partner, Moonbyul and my cousin Chankimha, who are both known to be cold CEOs and are snobs, started mingling with Jennie's friends Solar and Becky.

{Wait, did I see those two dorks blushes? Ahaha, It's kinda cute, though. The more the merrier, and happier, if they end up together. Ehee!}

"Babe look, even Byulie and Freen, who are both known to be cold and snobs by some, are indulging with your friends at the diner."

I pouted my lips, pointing at our friends. Her smiles became brighter, and she jokingly said while trying to tickle me at my sides.

"Now look who's talking. They say you too are also known to be snob and aloof one before, didn't you?"