Brief Encounter

Lisa POV

I woke up early, feeling determined to proceed with my plan.

I smiled, knowing Jisoo unnie still took care of the guest room where I used to sleep and my stuff and clothes inside, everything was arranged.

I put on my hoodies and joggers. I want to visit Halmeoni for a while after I go jogging.

Halmeoni's house is just a few blocks away from unnie's, so it's only right that I visit her this morning. I miss her so much.

Fortunately, the flower shop where I always buy flowers for Halmeoni opens early, and I bought her a bouquet. I know she will love it.

Upon entering the mansion, the maids and butlers bowed at me, but I just winked and signal to keep them silent and go straight to halmeoni's room.

I saw halmeoni sweet smile when I entered her room, but she signaled me not to make any noise so as not to wake up the girl lying on the couch.

I curiously went near her to see who she is. I didn't know I'm standing there longer when Halmeoni spoke softly, saying,

"She's beautiful, isn't she?"

{Mesmerizingly beautiful halmeoni.}

"Who she Halmeoni?"

I simply replied.

"She's Jennie, my night care assistant, dear. I know she's so tired yesterday from her other works, so I just let her be,"

She answered, almost whispering.

{Jennie.. beautiful name fitted for a beautiful woman like her}

"Ohh, okayy."

I said, showing her thumbs up, then go near halmeoni and hug her.

"It really is so sweet and considerate of you to let her rest. Do you need anything, halmeoni?"

She just shook her head and said,

"You, being here makes me fine, my dear."

Then I cupped her face and lovingly tell her,

"Aww, my halmeoni really is so sweet, I missed you, halmeoni."

She pinched my check and lovingly said

"I miss you too, my dear, and I love you."

The girl on the couch suddenly groans, that I immediately stand up and bid goodbye to Halmeoni so as not to embarrass the girl if she wakes up.

Jennie POV

I went straight home when Rosè arrived at Halmeoni's mansion.

Rosè is halmeoni's private nurse, so when the night care assistant was needed and couldn't find a reliever, she immediately recommended me to the Manobans.

Walking not far away, I saw the familiar figure.

It was Taehyung, I am used to calling him V, my ex-boyfriend. He is standing next to my doorsteps.

"Hi," Taehyung's short greetings to me.

"Hi," I greeted him back.

"It's been a while, I-I miss you, Jen."

{Cute}

His shyness still makes my heart flutter, but I didn't answer him back, and instead, I just showed him my gummy smile.

I guess he took it as a yes, and it gives him the courage to ask,

"Jennie, can you join me for breakfast?"

🐥🐈💜

----

A/N

I was supposed to named this episode "While you were sleeping," but I decided to let's just make it simple. What do you think, guys?