Sensations (M) 🔞🔞🔞

Jennie POV

I made my way to the bathroom without Lisa knowing. I sniffed as I could smell her scent filling the room.

{Uhmm. Oh my, I can't get over her scent. I'm so addicted to this.}

She's still facing the shower but is already done taking a bath and just wiping a towel on her face and her wet hair.

I can't help but admire her slender but well toned body. A smirk forms on my lips as my gaze darted at her pinkish and rounded ass.

{Neumo kiyowo! Later, I'm gonna deal with that. But first things first.}

"Huh?"

It made her flinch for a while when I caressed her abs while hugging her from behind.

"Oh. Hello babe. I thought you're already asleep." She said, then faced to hug me.

I feel at ease when I snuggle on the crook of her neck and smell it.

"Uhmm, Lili, you smell so good."

In a short while, she pulled out from our embrace, but she's still holding me by my waist while intensely looking at my face. I also admire her beauty so much that I can't stop caressing her cheek and lips.

{What have I done that I've been blessed with this beautiful woman in my life? She's so beautiful inside and out.}

"Are you going to take a shower too? I'm almost done, babe. But.. I can still take a bath with you if you want to."

She mischievously suggested while wiggling her eyebrows at me. I didn't answer her, but I just stood on my toes to reach her up and pulled her by her nape and kissed her passionately.

{It's your touch and kiss, especially your love that I really wanted, Lili}

It made me happy when she immediately responded as we shared our hot kisses.

We were still gasping for air when we stopped for a moment, and she looked at me with a love in her eyes. I guess she already knew what I wanted that she said.

"You're always so beautiful, Nini. Come, I don't want to strain your legs in here. I want to make love with you to our bed."

I seductively smiled and just nodded to her in response. She then lifted me up in bridal style as I clung my arms to her nape while kissing her.

Being half naked, I can feel the softness of the mattress as soon as she gently lays me down to bed.

"Ohh."

My body is so sensitive that I moan when my leg unintentionally touches her exposed wet crotch as she crawled on top of me.

It made me hornier that I immediately changed our position to straddle her once we faced each other and kissed me on the lips.

She gently supported my back and buttocks to help me slip my panty out of my hips and legs.

"Ahhhhh, Lisaah!"

I can't describe the pleasure it gave me when our crotches touched together. And as she hugged me to unhook my bra to release my molds and suck one of my nipples while gently massaging the other, a full ecstasy flows to my groins that I grinds to her crotch harder and rough

"Ahmm, ahhh yes Lili there, there."

I release a pleasurable moan once I feel her middle and index fingers encircling my clit and my excitement intensify when she gently slip one finger inside my folds.

"Baby, I'm almost near.. ahhh!"

Lisa POV

I can sense Jennie will soon cum for me that I gently bite each of her nipples while I slipped and rub my fingers faster but still cautiously in and out of her openings.

With just looking at her while she's grinding on top of me I can easily cum with her in any moment.

"Yes Nini cum for me. Uhmmp, yeah, I'm also near, babe, ahh!"

I told her while looking at her eyes. Her head arched, and her perky breast shook as I felt her warm nectar flow through my finger, causing me to release my orgasm.

{Damn, she's so marvelous!}

When I recover from my release, I sit on the bed and then ready what I need. She looked so confused when I gently put her to bed and arranged the pillows not too close to the headboard. As I lay my head on the pillows, I asked her to sit on my chest with her legs in between my shoulder near my face.

At first, her brows creases but when she finally realizes what I want her to do, her smiles become brighter.

She immediately kissed my lips and then positioned herself on top of my face while I supported her back.

My arms encircled her thighs, and I used both my hands to spread her folds and stick out my tongue once I faced her crotch.

"Oh fuck! Baby I love this. Ahhh!"

Jennie exclaimed when she feels my tongue encircling her clit and her entrance. She started to grind erotically to face fuck me.

At first, both her hands supported my head and massaged my hair to push me closer. But once she gets familiar with our body movements, she puts her other hand on our headrest to support her weight to grinds deeper to me.

{I will never get tired of her sweet juices. I love this}

"Ahhhh, Lisaaah, yes, yesss. Ummmp! Ahh, I love you, babe, ahhh!"

I can feel she's liking the sensation that Im giving to her while I'm loving the view that's on top of me. Jennie.

I thought her view will release my orgasm but my body shakes when I felt Jennie's hands reaching my crotch to massage my clit and inserted her finger inside of me.

{Oh fuck! This feels so so good. Fuck! Ahh. Yes!}

Our body finally synced our movements, and together, we both reached our climax.

Tired but contented. I let her body collapse on top of me, but then she settled to hug and kiss me. A moment later, she moved her head to whispered softly to my ears.

"I love you so much, Lili."

It made my heart flutter. I smiled and loving answered her in return while kissing her temple.

"I love you more, my Nini."

***

Jennie POV

"Lili, you really are amazing back there. I didn't know you dances so well, babe. When did you learn to dance?"

I'm still hugging her while she's caressing my back after we made love. I really love the warmth and smell of her body next to me.

"I'm glad you liked it babe. I actually thought I was going to get rusty at dancing because I haven't done it in a long time. My last dance performance was Jisoo unnie's college dance competition where they imported me in my class to join their team."

She said, reminiscing her time dancing.

"Wow, I didn't know I have a professional dancer fiancèe. But upon watching you earlier, I'm sure they didn't regret joining you in their team. You are an amazing dancer, babe. I'm so proud of you."

I gave her a.peck on her lips. Then I remembered to ask.

"Babe, you said you stopped your party, but where did you get that huge box?"

🐥🐈💗💙💛

----

A/N

Advance Happy JenLisa Day, guys! 🥰🥳