Chapter One: One Night Stand

As the water danced on my skin, I took a deep breath. I finished rinsing my hair and turned the shower off. I get out of the shower and notice that my phone is ringing. I thought to myself I'll call them back later. I wipe the fog from the mirror with my towel revealing my naked body.

If only Mia Martinez knew how beautiful she was. her tanned skin glowed in the sun. She stood about 5"2 and weighed 135 pounds. She had big curly hair. And beautiful green eyes. And her smile could light up a room.

I decided to straighten my hair for today. And Wear a bold green dress. I promised my friends one more day before we headed off to college.

As Mia is examining her figure in the mirror. She gets a call from One of her best friends. Ava Marie. Ava and Mia have been best friends since kindergarten. They complete each other.

Before Mia could even answer the phone. She hears a loud car beeping in her parent's driveway. She breaks her neck to look out the window to see her best friend Ava.

I shake my head and laugh.
"I guess I'm not taking my car," Mia says to herself.

I grab my purse and head downstairs to my crazy a** friend Ava.

Mia: "You're lucky my parents aren't here. You
Know my mama don't play like that"

Ava: "She loves her some ava, she can't be mad at me that long."

Ava is a beautiful proud Brown skin woman. She is 5"6 and weighs 150 pounds. She has long hair but she prefers wigs & braids. She has big brown golden eyes. she's pretty yes but be careful with her.
Mia: have you talked to Cora yet?
Ava: yeah she is going to meet us at the party.

Cora Jones is the last of the trio. She stands 5"4 and weighs 125. She has short brown hair with matching brown eyes. She is always happy and positive. The three of them are childhood best friends.

It's going on at 10:00 p.m. We finally pull up to the house where they are having the party. I've never seen a house that big. Let alone filled with so many people. We got out of the car and saw Cara by the door talking to the security guard.

Mia: oh so this is how we are getting in.
Ava: you know Cora. She got her way.

Ava looks up and notices her 2 best friends. She smiled and waved for them to come over. She said goodbye to the bodyguard and walked us into the party.

Lights are flashing from every direction. The music was so loud you could feel it shaking the floor. The alcohol was on a beautiful display. Along with the drinks and food. Everyone in the room was dancing and laughing and having a good time.

My friends drag me to the bar. And we buy 3 shots for each of us.

Mia, Ava, & Cora: 1, 2, 3, SHOTS!

(5 shots later)

the girls are completely wasted. Cora was passed out on the couch. Ava was dancing with the security guard why Mia was hyping them up.
(that security guard is going to be fired 🥲)

I finally realized how drunk I was. Let me go sit down. I make my way over to a sleeping Cora on the couch. I checked my phone it was 12:30 a.m.
I didn't realize how much time had flown by. My train of thought was broken by a tall big shadow hovering over me.
An older drunk man was smiling at me and swaying back and forth. Making my surroundings smell like a** and alcohol.

Mia: "Can I help you."
Bald drunk guy: "Only if your offering"

I felt like I was gonna throw up. This is the type of man I attract. DISGUSTED.

Mia: I have a taser, And if you don't get back I will use it.

The man and Mia stared at each other for a minute. He smiled for a second and walked away.