Chapter sixteen: unforgiveable choices

Mias P.O.V
My heart was racing but I knew I was ready for the truth. I could tell on Noah's face he was nervous. I've never seen him nervous before.

Noah takes a deep breath in. And let the words fall out of his mouth. "You don't know everything about me. I know you aren't stupid. I know you know that teaching didn't pay for any of the shit I got." He paused for a second but he knew he had to continue.

"Imma drug dealer," Noah said looking at my face for a reaction. I was shocked but I wasn't surprised. Something in my mind told me I wasn't gonna like the truth.

My thoughts were broken by the sound of Noah's voice. "I used to be a hitman." I knew I couldn't hide my facial expression. I felt my eyes widen and my mouth drop. Even though I was telling myself to be cool. I just couldn't. He murdered people and sold drugs.

"I grew up in the life. It was all I was ever taught. I stopped killing people. I couldn't live with the guilt. So my father placed me with drug dealers. I tried so hard to get away but it's not as easy as you think." Noah said looking up at me.

I and Noah stared at each other for a while. But what he didn't know is that I've been through this before. Yes, it's shocking but I wasn't surprised.

"I've been through this before. I don't know why I didn't see it coming this time. I knew it was something I just didn't know it was this." Mia said locking eyes with Noah.

"I can help you get out of this," I said walking towards Rose. I picked her up and looked at my phone. "It's time for roses nap. I'm gonna put her down. And we will finish this conversation."

Tiffany's P.O.V
My life is finally falling into place. I'm getting everything that I could ever hoped for. I have Noah wrapped around my finger and all the money I want.

Tiffany's thoughts were burst by a car pulling up into her driveway. Tiffany was excited because she thought Noah was home. She didn't like being left alone with the baby. She didn't have a bond with the baby. Deep down inside Tiffany never even wanted a baby. But she knew it was the only way to keep Noah.

She pulled the curtains from the window and saw Noah's father (Joshua Johnson)
car pulls up into the driveway. Tiffany rolled her eyes and stormed outside.

"Noah isn't home what do you want?" Tiffany said with her arms folded.

"I'm just checking to see how my child is doing," Joshua said with a smirk on his face.

Tiffany was heated.

"We agreed that this was our secret and we wouldn't talk about this again," Tiffany said whispering angrily to Joshua.

Joshua laughed and stepped out of the car. He moved close to Tiffany. He placed his hand around her neck and yanked her close to him. Making her look up at him.

He leaned in for a kiss. Tiffany didn't even hesitate. She slipped her tongue in his mouth and he picked her up and went into the house.

Joshua locked the door behind him still holding Tiffany.

Mia's P.OV
I had finished just getting Rose down for her nap. I walk into the living room and see a sleeping Noah on my couch. I couldn't help but love him. I wanted to love him. Even with all the bad. I still love him.

  I walk closer to Noah and he jumps out of his sleep. "It's just me" I whispered walking over to him. I sat next to him on the couch. "I haven't felt safe to fully sleep in years." Mia smiled.

"So I've been thinking about what you said. And it's not gonna be easy. I'm order to get out of the game you gotta fake your death." Noah busted out laughing but I sat there with a straight face.

  Noah realized I was serious. "What about Noah jr? I can't just leave him here.  But Tiffany is an unfit mother. I have wanted full custody but she holds these things over my head. Tiffany is in the game too.

I felt my blood boiling. I didn't like it when he brought up Tiffany. But I knew he was right. "There is more than one option. I just have to think.

Noah just stares at me for a second and a little smile appears on his face. "I want to marry you." I was speechless I felt my cheeks turn red. I rolled my eyes and went to get up but Noah pulled me into his lap.

"Noah," I said rolling my eyes at him. He runs his hand on my thigh and leans in for a kiss. I kiss him back. it felt right. I craved his touch. He was a real man.

  I got up off his lap and walked to the door and opened it. Noah let out a little laugh. I smiled and shook my head. He hugged me and headed out the door. I watched his car leave and locked my doors.

Noah's P.O.V
After I left I had a few more errands to run but I didn't feel like it. I was exhausted. So I headed home. I missed my son.

Tiffany's P.O.V
  "Daddy oh my gosh,"  Tiffany said moaning as loud as she could. Joshua gripped her hair and gave her aggressive backshots. "This will always be my pussy" he whispered into Tiffany's ear.

Noah's P.O.V
I pulled into my driveway and noticed my dad's car was there. Which is strange because I haven't heard from him in months. I walk up to the door to hear my son crying. I hurried up and went to open the door but it was locked.

  I pulled out my key and opened up the door. I open up the door to see my son crying sitting in the living room. He looked scared and dirty. His diaper hasn't been changed and he had fruit snacks stuck to his hair. I was pissed.

I ran to go see were Tiffany was at. I busted into our bedroom too see the unforgivable. My father my own blood having sex with the mother of my child.

The room started spinning. I was filled with rage. And everything went black....