Chapter seven: A Big Change

It felt like the room was silent for hours. But it only had been 20 minutes. Mia's eyes were red and puffy.
"Is the baby mine?" Noah said in a serious tone locking eyes with Mia.
"Yes," Mia whispered. Causing her eyes to water again.
" how long did you know?"
"Today," she said a little louder than before.
She finally looked up at him. And they just stared at each other for a while. They were both in shock. Mia could see Noah's eyes watering. His phone starts to ring so he steps out for a minute.

Cora and Ava are still standing there. They finally walk up to her and comfort her. Mia just starts crying. "We are gonna be here to help every step of the way," Ava says hugging her. "I'm gonna be a mom," Mia said crying and laughing at the same time. Causing her two best friends to laugh.

Noah's p.o.v.
Isabella called causing Noah to step out of the room. "Where did you go? You can't leave school grounds you're a teacher. They had to cancel all your classes cause you SLEPT IN.

Mias pregnant he blurted out. The phone call was silent for a minute. "Drop your location I'm on my way" Isabella ended the call and he sent
His location.

Noah stood outside for 15 minutes. He sees her sister walk up to the door. "You ready to go back in there?" Isabella said looking at Noah. He nodded his head and opened the door.

Cora and Ava were heading out. "We are going to get food. Do you guys want anything?" Ava said.
"No thank you." they both said.
Mia was up and dressed and getting ready to leave.

nobody knew what to say. Everyone was speechless. But Mia knew she would have to have this talk eventually.

"Look I'm having this baby whether you support us or not. I know you'll want a DNA test. I haven't slept with anyone besides you in the last year. She said looking at him.

Noah walks up to Mia and grabs her hands. "I may not be ready now but I'll be ready when it's time. He pulled Mia into a hug and rubbed her back.

Isabella was worried about how Tiffany would react. Even though Tiffany said it was different this time. Isabella knew she was in love with him.
She shook the thought off and went over there and joined the hug.

Tiffany's P.O.V
Noah and Tiffany hadn't had sex in 2 months. She believes that Noah is pushing her away because he is scared to love her. Tiffany believes that she is the one for Noah.

Tiffany was walking to her 1st hour. She loved seeing Noah teach. She saw that there was a note on the door. "class closed for today" Tiffany was confused because she had seen his car this morning. She pulled her phone out and instantly texted Noah.

Tiffany: "Where are you? Why are your classes canceled???" |8:15 am |

Tiffany: HELLO ??? Are you IGNORING ME ???? |11:45 am|

Noah: I'm not ignoring you. But I think it's important that we stop what we are doing. I've been avoiding you cause I know you want more. And I honestly can't give you that. I have to worry about my family.

Noah blocked her number. He put his phone in his back pocket. He watches Mia talk to the nurse for a minute. He had all these feelings flooding into him. He was scared and nervous but he knew that he had to be a man about it.

Mia walked over to Noah letting him know that it was okay for them to leave. They finally get into the car. "I'm ready to go to my dorm," she said.

Noah: yeah we need to get your stuff and move you into my house."

Mia: Noah I'm not moving in with you. I don't even know you.

Noah: But you having my baby. What are you gonna do? Raise it in the dorm?" Noah said with an attitude.

Mia didn't even say anything. She knew that he was right. She doesn't even know how far along she is. The car ride was silent. They finally arrived at the campus. Mia got out of the car and Noah followed behind her. "Mia you will have your own space. I will respect your privacy. We have to be a team. At least until you get on your feet." Noah said to her rubbing her back.

They finally made it to her bedroom. Mia walked in to see Isabella eating and watching a movie. She hugged her and told her she was going to be staying with her brother.

Isabella knew that Tiffany would be home soon so she tried to help pack as much as she could.

They had finished packing. Noah had Mia's makeup bag and pink duffle bag in his hand. As they were saying their goodbyes Tiffany walked into the dorm. Leaving everyone silent.

"What's going on," Tiffany said confused. Mia didn't think it was her place to even say anything. Mia felt bad because she was the other woman.

Noah didn't sugarcoat the question one bit.
"She's pregnant with my baby," Noah said with a blank expression on his face. Tiffany looks at Mia up and down in disgust. Tiffany can't control her anger. She lunged at Mia.

Isabella tried to stop her but Tiffany pushed her to the floor. Noah was about to restrain her but a fist flew from over his head. Punching Tiffany right in the jaw causing her to knock out and fall to the ground.

"You are pregnant. Let me handle this. You could stress the baby" Noah said.

But Mia didn't hear anything. Her adrenaline was rushing. Noah helped grab Isabella off the floor. And they all walked out of the room making their way to the car.

"Where gonna stay at the safe house for a while? We will figure everything out one step at a time." Noah starts up the car. Mia looked out the window and at her dorm window. She saw Tiffany staring out of the bedroom. Making eye contact with Mia. It gave Mia a bad feeling.