Chapter ten: lust & love

NOAHS P.O.V
Tomorrow was the big day. I was so nervous to break the news to Mia's parents. I know they are going to judge me. I'm 28 years old and I got their 19-year-old daughter pregnant.

I feel guilty but I didn't even know at the time. At least I can show I can Financially take care of the baby and be there for them mentally and physically.

I can't stop thinking about how amazing these months have been with Mia. I've never gone this long without sex. She making me crazy. We've been spending time nonstop and planning everything together. I know she knows how I feel about her.

I keep having sex dreams waking up in bed alone. I can't forget that night. Her moans live rent-free in my head.

I'm trying not to get upset and give her space. But dam how much space do you need? I can feel myself Catching an attitude more and more every day.

I rolled up a wood to keep my mind off of things.

Mias P.O.V
I've been avoiding Noah for the last few days. I feel like I can't control myself around him anymore. It's like I crave him. I respect Noah for giving me my space but I can't avoid him forever.

I got out of bed and headed to my closet to find something to wear for today. Tomorrow is the big day. I could only imagine how my parents were gonna react.

I pulled out a furry light brown romper and grabbed my black bear slippers. I straightened my hair for the day.

Mia kept telling herself that she couldn't avoid Noah forever. They live together. So instead of waiting for everyone to finish eating, she decided to join them for breakfast.

She makes her way down to the kitchen and smells pancakes. Breakfast food is one of Mias' favorites. Mia entered the kitchen.

Isabella: Awww look at that belly! You're finally showing. Isabella said with excitement.

Mia: yeah my bump is flourishing. Mia said with a wide smile.

Noah walks up to Mia but he doesn't even pay her any mind. But Mia knew that he had every reason to be upset. So she just ignored it. He places his hand on her belly and kisses her belly. Giving Mia all kinds of goosebumps.

Isabella grabbed her keys and walked out of the house. leaving Noah and Mia by themselves.
The tension was thick. Mia could feel his anger.

Noah: "I've been patient with you. I've been understanding but most importantly I've been there for you every step of the way."

Mia: Noah I-

Noah: YOU GONNA SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME."
I knew there was nothing that I could say. I knew I had to deal with this. Noah steps closer to me. I could smell his minty breath.

"I love you... I want you" Noah said reaching to touch Mia's face.

Mia smacked his hand away and was suddenly filled with rage.

Mia: "I DIDN'T ASK YOU TODO ANYTHING!"

Noah: "BUT YOU LET ME! YOU WANT ME! BUT YOU KEEP PUSHING ME AWAY"

Mia: "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!"

Noah's P.O.V.
As I look at Mia yelling at me. I can't help but be frustrated. How could she think that I didn't love her?

"I don't know you?" Noah said finally calming down. He picks Mia up as she wraps her legs around his waist. Mia puts her arms around his neck and stares into Noah's eyes.

"I want us to be together because of us. Not because we have a baby together" Mia says. "You're telling me you didn't feel anything when we were just friends ?" Noah said. "I never wanted to be friends," he said not breaking eye contact with Mia.

"I want you" Noah whispers into Mias' ears. Sending chills down her whole body. "I crave you," Noah says trailing kisses down her neck.

RATED R ***
Noah squeezes Mia's ass causing her to moan. Making Noah want her even more. She smashes her lips into Noah's. Causing him to place her on the counter and rubbing in between his thighs teasing Mia.

He could feel how wet Mia was through her romper. He pulls Mia down from the counter and unzips her romper. Leaving her in her underwear and bra.

Mia gets on her knees and pulls down Noah's pants. She can see his dick throbbing through his boxers. She forgot how big he was causing her cheeks to flush.

Noah smirked as he saw Mia looking down at his dick. He pulls down his boxers leaving him naked. He grabs Mia by her head and shoves his dick in her mouth. Causing Noah to let out a loud moan.

He pushes Mia's head deeper shoving the whole dick down her throat. "I love how you take this dick" Noah grunts. Mia finally decided to take control. She places her hands on his waist and speeds up the paste.

She feels nut shoot down her throat. Mia stands up and grabs her romper and tries to put it back on.

"What are you doing?" Noah says irritated. " I'm not done with you" he says walking up to Mia. Sliding her underwear and bra off. He picks her up and brings her into the bedroom.

He bends her over and sticks his dick into her. causing his eyes to roll back. Mia let out a loud moan. He places his hands on her hips giving her aggressive back shots.

The room was filled with pleasure and loud moans. He flipped her over and gave her a deep kiss. He rubs her belly and gives her belly a kiss. He inserts his dick once again moving at a slow paste but fucks her hard and deep.

They had both finally gotten what they have wanted...