Chapter nine: A Good Day

1 month has passed. Everything still seems to be going well. Noah and Mia finally started to get to know each other. The more and more Noah gets to know her he falls in love. He doesn't want to push so hard that he pushes her away. But he doesn't know how much he can take.

Mia gets out of the shower and grabs her towel. She dries herself out and then puts her towel wrapped around her head. She looks into the full-body mirror hanging in the bathroom. She can finally see a bump. She rubbed her belly and just smiled.
Mias P.O.V
I've been focusing on myself and this baby. Me and Noah are finally seeing eye to eye. I had to finish my semester here online. Noah has been taking care of me for a month now. He is amazing. It's like I'm finally getting to know him.

Today is a big day. Christmas is next week. Me and Noah both decided to invite our friends over and tell them that they were going to be grandparents. I'm so nervous. I don't know what to expect. I want everything to go perfectly today.

I walked out of my cozy bedroom and entered the hallway. As I get closer to the kitchen I smell breakfast. I couldn't even hide the smile on my face. These pregnancy carvings are something different.

I walked into the kitchen to see Noah making plates for me and Isabella. I adored him. I wanted him in ways that I could never admit to. I just don't know if it's the right thing to do. Bringing a child into this world is not enough. I want to because we are in love.

Noah: I made you bacon eggs and cinnamon rolls. He said with a smile while handing her plate to her.

Mia: "Thank you," she said laughing with excitement.

They both laughed a for a second and just stared at each other. Noah looked at her with so much love. But he could see Mia was dripped in lust. He wanted to show her how much he loved her.

Noah: "You look beautiful," he said in a deep raspy tone.

Mia: "Thank you, Noah," she said biting her lip and looking into her plate.

Noah:" Stop teasing me," he said in a stern tone.

Mia felt weak and powerless. He melts her like butter. She wanted him. But she didn't know if it was for the right reasons.

Mia tried to speak but she couldn't find the words. Noah walked closer to her and she let out a little moan. Causing Noah to smirk. He grabs her by the waist and pulls her closer. They are inches away from each other's faces.

As he slowly leaned in Isabella walked through the door.

Isabella: awe look at you two. Isabella said teasing them.

They both sat down and laughed and enjoyed each other's company for the morning.

After they finished up Mia got up and did the dishes. And cleaned up the kitchen.

Mia: "You guys we have a lot to do this week"

Isabella: no you guys do. I'm not having a baby. She said laughing.

Mia: "I mean with decorations! I'm already panicking," she said with a smile.

Noah: okay so we got 8 deliveries coming from Amazon today. They should be arriving at 5:00 pm.

Mia: So that gives us time to go to the mall and out to eat for lunch. Mia said smiling.

Making Isabella and Noah laugh. Noah grabs the car keys and they head out the door for the day.

Tiffany P.O.V.
I had finally gotten over Noah. I had "Isaiah" once Noah has seen me moved on he will come running back like a puppy. It works every time.

I roll over to see isaiah lying next to me in bed. He isn't half the man that Noah is. Don't get me wrong the sex is good. But I've had better.

Isaiah thinks it seems that he and I have one thing in common. And it's hating Noah. His own best friend is jealous of everything that he has. But he doesn't have the balls to-do anything.

I get up for the day. I put on my warm blue jumpsuit with my white fur coat and white boots. I got my lashes done so I'm ready for the day.

Christmas is next week. I have to look good for my man.

What Noah didn't know was that Tiffany was gonna be at the Christmas party. Isiah thinks he's just gonna make him jealous and flaunt her around. But he and nobody else have no idea what's coming.

"Mmmmm, this is so gooood," Mia said moaning while eating chicken wings.

Making Noah and Isabella laugh in the car. They finally pull up to the safe house. It started to feel like home to them. They grab the bags and head near the house. As soon as they got to the door step 8 big boxes were sitting at the door.

Mia was already exhausted just looking at the boxes and the bags. They all began to bring everything into the house and get to decorating and wrapping.

It was going on at 1 am when they finished decorating the house. They all were proud of themselves.

Noah: "are parents are gonna be so jealous." he said while grabbing the cookies out of the oven.

Causing the three of them to laugh and just enjoy each other's company.

It felt like a dream. Things were finally going well.

Mia wasn't stressed anymore. She finally felt safe and happy. Even with her feelings spamming out of control for Noah...everything finally felt right.