Chapter two: Hang Overs & moving day

The sun started to rise causing the sun to shine all over my face. I slowly Sat up and noticed that I was sleeping in a big bed. I look over to my side and see Noah sleeping beside me. My memory slowly started to jog back to me. Followed by a pounding headache. That's what I get for drinking.

I slowly got up out of bed. Tiptoeing over to the counter where my dress was. I hurried up and slipped it on. I grabbed my purse, phone, and shoes. I quietly walked to the door. Opening it silently and bolting out there.

I finally found my way to the stairs. I looked to see where everybody was at. But the place was spotless. It was like nobody was ever here.

I walk out the door heading to the nearest store available.

I go on my phone and see a whole bunch of missed calls and messages from my friends.
I click on Ava's number she picks up on the first ring.

Ava:" AND where did you run off to last night?"

Me: "I fucked the house owner." I noticed I was sitting right next to a family of 4. I smile and turn away from embarrassment.

Ava pulled up into the parking lot. Doing the walk of shame to the car. I get into the car and take Ava's sunglasses. I relax as she drives off.

Ava: "So was it worth it?"

Mia: "Best one-night stand ever."

Mia and Ava laughed the whole car ride home. We finally pulled up to my house. It felt so
good to be home. We pulled into my driveway.

Mia: All alright I'll see you around 2:30 for moving.
Mia and Ava said their goodbyes and Mia got her keys and walked into the house.

She walked upstairs to her bedroom. She threw off all her clothes and shut the door. She turned the shower on. And stepped into the shower. Letting the hot water beat on her skin. Having flashbacks about last night. How good it was. "I've never been touched like that before," she thought to herself. But Mia knew she didn't have time for men. She has to focus on herself and her career.

She snapped back into reality finished cleaning and risining her hair. She finally gets out of the shower getting ready for the day.

She threw on sweatpants a crop top and some sneakers and styled her hair into a messy curly bun. MOVING DAY.

N.O.A.H P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I hurried up and answered it. One of my students from NYU was calling.

Will: thanks for letting us use the house for the party. We made sure to clean up.

Noah: yeah I came home early. I met this woman.

Noah looked back at the bed to see if she was there. But her side was nicely made.

Will: you better hope Tiffany doesn't hear that. (Noah ex)

Noah: that girl needs to take a hint. Besides the women bolted on me.

After I got off the phone I put some clothes on and headed downstairs. I order breakfast from across the street every morning. A loud knock was at the door. I'm guessing my food is here. I open the door to my sister Isbella and her "friend" Tiffany. She smiled at me with my breakfast in her hands. But I shrug her off. We head into the kitchen. Tiffany placed my food down on the counter. My sister walks up to me. Looks me
Up and down and steps toward me and sniffs me.
"Why do you smell like sex? Tiffany snaps her head in our direction mugging me. "Don't worry about what I'm doing. You not even supposed to be here." She rolled her eyes "I was just coming to say good morning. " come on Tiffany let's go. Tiffany walks behind his sister and looks at him up and down In disgust.