Chapter Six: baby mama ?

(4 month later)
my alarm goes off for the morning. I don't even want to get up. Between dealing with Tiffany's attitude. And Isiah trying to get me to go on a date with him. Life is just too much. I haven't been feeling the greatest. I have been sick for the last few weeks. But I think it's because of the change in the weather.

Mia gets up for the day. Its 4:00 am to start her day. She leaves her dorm at 5:30 am and heads down to the cafeteria to see her best friends.

Mia was really hungry. Before she walks up to her friends she decides to get food. She grabs a tray and grabs a muffin a yogurt and a breakfast bagel with Apple juice.

Mia finally makes her way over to Cora and Ava. "Hey," Mia said.
"Dam girl you eating for two," Ava said making everyone laugh.
"I think I'm stress eating," Mia said while laughing.

Mia was laughing but she was panicking on the inside. She doesn't remember having a period in months. All the signs started hitting like a brick. She was nervous and was always eating. She noticed that her boobs were getting bigger.

Mia didn't realize that she was toning everyone out. "Mia can I have some of your muffin" she said laughing. Yeah you can have It. Mia said laughing. She had lost her appetite. Mia started to feel nauseous and dizzy.

"Mia are you okay. You look sick" Ava said to her. Before Mia could even respond she passes out. Before she hit the floor Ava broke her fall and caught her in her lap. Cora pulls out her phone and calls 911.

Noah was standing by and watched the whole thing. His heart dropped. He dropped everything he had and rushed over to her. Even though Noah and Mia decided that they would be just friends. He liked her. They grew to have a good bond.

Noah seen that the medics arriving. He picks up Mia from Ava and Carry's her to the ambulance. He didn't even want to leave her side. He had forgot about his job. But in reality he didn't care. He hoped in the ambulance with Cora and Ava.

Noah, Cora , and Ava were waiting in the waiting room. No one said anything to each other. They were all nervous and concerned for Mia. A doctor walks out "Mia Martinez" all three of them stand up walking quickly to the doctor.

Mia is stable now. You can come this way and go see her.

They all followed behind the doctor. And entered into the room. Mia had watched all of them walk in. It looked like she had seen a ghost. The three of them surrounded her bed and gave her hug. But Mia was as stiff as a board. They all looked concerned for her.

A nurse walks into the room with a bag of medicine and her release papers. "You must be dad, congratulations. You need to make sure she takes her iron medicine. When your pregnant it can causing a decrease in iron causing side effects like this.

Noah grabbed the bag and watched the nurse leave the room. He looks over at Mia. Her eyes were filled with tears and she playing with her fingers. Her 2 best friends jaws were on the floor. Everyone in the room was speechless.