Chapter four: Awkward Situation's

Mia didn't want to be alone with her professor. She wanted to avoid this conversation. Mia was in no mood to deal with drama. She cuts straight to the point.

"If this isn't about assignments I have no reason to be here. You're digging me in a hole with Tiffany. The professor let out a little laugh as Mia walked away.

Mia had her last class for the day. It was her favorite class. She got to see her 2 best friends. She felt like she hadn't seen them in ages. The girls decided that one of their classes was for them to reset. So they took Culinary A.

Mia had walked up to her friends. "Hey guys I miss you so much," Mia said with a frown on her face. Her eyes widened because she remembered she had to tell her friends about the professor.

There were still a few moments left before class started. So Mia let the words fly right out of her mouth quietly whispering to her friends. "The guy I had sex with at the party the other night is my professor. He's also sleeping with my new roommate Tiffany. She is a jealous one Mia said rolling her eyes. Her friends dropped their mouths in shock. Not even knowing what to say to her. Ava finally processed what Mia had said to her.

Ava and Cora looked at each other and started laughing with each other. "Girl don't worry about it. You didn't come here for drama. Focus on your goals and yourself" Cora said smiling at Mia.

Mia laughed it off. She didn't want to tell her friends what had happened after class with the professor. Mia thought that she could handle herself.

Finally, the last class of the day was over. The bell ringing sounded like music to her ears. She was so exhausted.

Noah's P.O.V.
"Okay class, that will be all for today." the professor said with a smile on his face. The classroom was emptied in minutes. The professor decided to pack up all of his things and head out. As he was heading to his car he saw his little sister Isabella.

"Take Me out to eat. I had a rough day" Isbella said with her pouty face and her sad eyes. Noah knew he couldn't say no to his little sister. He didn't even have to answer. Isabella already knew the answer. She squeals with excitement. "Oh I told Tiffany you would pay for her too," she said smiling and looking at Noah.

Noah rolled his eyes at his sister. "Listen I know you want me and Tiffany to be together. she isn't my type." Isabella didn't like the words that flowed out of Noah's mouth. "Your just like dad" she mumbled under her breath getting into the car.

Mias P.O.V.
I was getting ready for the night. I put on my booty shorts a crop top and my fuzzy slippers. I threw my hair into a messy curly bun. Mia was about to order some food but was distracted by a knock at the door. I open the door to Iseblla and my professor Noah.

"Hey girl," she says with her beautiful smile. " this is my brother Noah" Mia played along because it was better than telling the truth. "Hello, I'm Mia. I believe I'm in a class that you teach," she said putting her hand out to shake his.

He smirked and nodded at her. "Likewise," he says in his deep voice. Causing Mia to get shivers down her spine.

"Mia we are going out for dinner. My brother is paying. Do you wanna come" Isabella said with excitement.

Mia looked into her big puppy dog eyes and knew that she couldn't say no. She didn't want to hurt Isabella's feelings.

"Okay fine let me go get dressed," Mia said to Isabella.

Mia quickly walked to her room. Making her way to the closet. It was still warm outside. So Mia decided to put on a gray dress with white sandals, and a white purse. Mia took her hair out of her bun and let it hang down for the rest of the night.

As Mia was walking out. She slowly started to hear Tiffany and Isabella's voices get louder. Mia made it to the doorway, where everyone was standing. Isabella and Tiffany complement Mia. Mia returned the favor and said "Thank you." she could feel Noah's eyes staring at her. " Maybe this wasn't a good idea," Mia thought to herself. She Knew it was too late to change her mind.

Noah opened up the dorm allowing the ladies to go first. "Ladies first," he said smiling wide. " so why don't you go first" Mia accidently blurted out. Isabella and Tiffany started to laugh.

But they didn't know what was going on with Mia and Noah. Nobody had a clue what had happened between them. That's why they didn't pay her any mind.

Noah wanted to say more, but he knew that he couldn't. He just laughed a little.

They finally get to the restaurant they are eating at. It was a Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet "Ooooo I love Chinese food," Mia said smiling causing everyone to laugh. "And I thought Noah was the only one who liked Chinese food," Tiffany said with a smirk locking eyes with Noah. But Noah shrugged her off once again."

We all sit down at the table. "I'm so nervous, anything can go wrong. I just don't want drama," she thought to herself. Isabella and Noah sat across from me and Tiffany.

The waiter handed us water and placed the plates and silverware lined up perfectly in front of us. "So Mia you know who we are, why don't you tell us about yourself," Isabella said. Mia just pretended that it was just her and Isabella talking she felt too much tension with Tiffany and Noah.

" you know my name is Mia, " she said with a little smile. "I'm 19 years old, "Mia said proudly. Before she could even get out another sentence Noah spits his water out getting a little on Tiffany.

"dam you acting like y'all on a date. You are too old for Mia. Isabella said with a laugh. Mia and Noah laughed it off. But they could feel Tiffany's jealousy building up.

"That's not what I meant," Noah said laughing. "What I meant to say was she carries herself like a grown woman," he said looking up and smiling at Mia.

Mia wanted to break the Awkward tension that had risen in the room. "Are you guys ready to go get plates? I'm starving" she said smiling getting up and grabbing her plate. Everyone followed behind her and got in line.

While they were standing in line Mia couldn't stop thinking about how crazy this situation was. She turned around to get a glimpse at the restaurant and saw a familiar face. It was Isaiah, the guy who helped her find her way to the cafeteria.

Isaiah instantly noticed Mia smiling at him. He slowly made his way over to Mia. "Mia," he said opening his arms out for a hug. She laughed and hugged him.

Mia could feel Noah staring at the 2 of them. But she didn't care how he felt. Besides he was sleeping with Tiffany anyway.

"Noahhh" he yelled. Like they were at some sports rally. They dapped each other up. He said hi the the rest of the girls.

"Do you mind if I join you guys, don't wanna make a brother eat alone?" He said while looking at Mia.

"If you paying for me," she said making a joke.
"Money is never the issue he said laughing and looking at Noah.

Noah couldn't show it but he was jealous. Even though he had no reason to be. It was just a one-night stand he kept saying to himself. He looks over at Tiffany who is already staring at him. He could tell she was filled with lust. But that's not what he wanted anymore.

Soon they all sat down at the table. Isaiah made sure he sat next to Mia. She could feel Noah rolling his eyes. She was so confused about why he was even acting like that. He had Tiffany.

Mia looked over at Isaiah's plate. She felt disgusted. "How could you eat bugs?" She said with a stank look on her face. Isaiah laughed picked the cricket up and ate it, causing everyone else to laugh.

It had seemed as if the night was going perfectly. The table was filled with laughter and good vibes. Mia had made a new friend that night. She liked Isabella but she had a weird feeling about Tiffany.

"WHAT THE F*** IS YOUR PROBLEM," Tiffany said yelling at Noah. Causing everyone in the room to focus their attention on them. "Tiffany you really wanna do this right now?" Noah said in a calm tone....