Chapter Eighteen: War Part 2 & Lust 😩❤️

Tiffany's P.O.V.
   I woke up to my head aching. My face was sore I could barely move. My memories slowly started to come back to me. Rage yet again filled my soul. I slowly get up and walk back into the house.

I see Noah's dad ( Joshua)sitting on the couch cleaning the blood off of his face. His face was swollen. This was not a good look on him.

Joshua let out an evil sinister laugh. "He finally grew balls to hit me back."  he started to play with his beard and pulled out his cell phone. He opened up his phone and dialed a number. "Send Rico. And tell him it's 500,000 upfront. It's a family package. I want the 2 babies alive and well."

Joshua Hung up the phone. "Leave Mia for me," Tiffany said with a blank stare. Tiffany and Joshua walked out of the house hand in hand.

5 hours later ( 19hours left until Isabella has to leave without them.)

Noahs P.O.V
   After 5 hours of driving, we finally reached our destination. We pulled up to an apartment building.  I parked my car and handed Mia a gun. She took a deep breath loaded the gun and put it in her purse.

  We walked out of the car and up to the building. A family was going inside the building. They assumed we lived here so they let us in. We took the elevator to the top floor.

The elevator doors opened and walked down the hallway. Noah stopped dead in his tracks and gently pushed Mia back. He pulled out his gun.

   Mia panicked and pulled out her gun. Her heart was racing. She had never shot anybody before. She could feel her hands shaking. A big wave of fear went through her.

Noah quickly leaned his body onto the wall. He noticed that the door he was supposed to knock on wasn't completely shut. The light was flickering from under the door.

   He placed his ear on the wall. He didn't feel any body movement or hear any sounds. He turns to look at Mia. His heart broke. He could tell that she was scared. That she wasn't cut out for this life. He felt guilty. All this was happening because of me.

"I'm gonna go in there. If I don't come out after 30 seconds leave. If you hear gunshots you shoot anybody that walks out that door. Even if it's accidentally me." 

Mias eyes started to water but she nodded her head and aimed it at the door.  Noah approached the room. Quietly opening the door. He slowly entered the room.

After 15 seconds Mia heard Noah yell "FUCK" She poked her head in. She saw that the place had been trashed. She saw that Noah was stressed.

   Mia walked into the apartment and saw things that she had never seen before. Blood everywhere.  Seen "Rico" painted on the wall with blood.

Mia's stomach turned but it wasn't because of the dead body or the blood smeared on the wall. That signature rang a bell in her head. Her ex Rico.

She looked up at Noah. "I know that signature all too well. If he didn't put the 3 hearts at the bottom I would have overlooked it.

Noah rolled his eyes in frustration. "He's my dad's on-call man. He gets any job done. He replaced me.

A light bulb went off into Noah's head. He went into the bedroom and moved the bed. There was a safe. A big relief was flowing throughout his body.

He opened up his phone and went into the man's apartment messages. He quickly looked over to Mia who was staring at the dead body.

"Don't feel too bad. Everyone knows what they are getting into. Even us. Mia nodded her head and guarded the door with the gun. Just in case there were any surprises.

Noah typed in the code and the safe opened up. He kept all his passports in a hidden safe before he sold them. Noah had to hide his identity before. He grabbed the box. He opened the first one and it was roses. He grabbed the next 4 passports and opened them up. They were everything he was looking for. He grabbed everything in the safe. He threw it into a duffle bag. and they walked out of there unarmed.

They walked back to the car.  They hurried up and got into the car.

(18 hours left)
"This was a walk in the park." I hope the rest of the journey is like this." Noah said grabbing Mia's hand. She leaned in and kissed his soft lips. "We are gonna pull into a hotel. Don't worry I have guys watching over us so we can sleep for 6 hours. But after that, we have a 10-hour trip where we have to meet Isabella.

An hour after driving we pull into a hotel. We hop out of the car and there is a group of men standing outside their cars. Noah nods at them. And they nod back at him. He grabs my hand and takes me to the hotel room.

It was very small but it was cute. Noah pulled out a tablet. "I just bought this. I can't have anybody tracing us anymore. That's why I made everyone leave their phones at the house.

  He connected the tablet to the wifi of the hotel. He put in an email through face time and it started ringing.

  After the third ring, the FaceTime call was connected. It showed Rose and Jr cuddling up with each other. Mia let out a few tears. She was relieved to see them. She looked over at Noah and saw 1 tear fall from his eyes. She rubbed his back and hugged him.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow. Don't worry about us. I got us.  Sleep for the next few hours. I love you guys be safe."

  Before they could even say anything the FaceTime call hung up. Mia wished that Rose was up. She missed her smile. It felt like she had been taken from her for years.

Mia was so stressed she needed something to take her mind off it. She wanted sex. Even if it would keep her mind off of it for a little bit.

Mia and Noah hopped in the shower for 20 minutes together. It was silent but having each other there made it so much better.

They got out of the shower and wrapped their body in a towel. Noah sat on the bed. I grabbed the deodorant and lotion and fixed myself up.

I looked over at Noah who was in a daze. I guess we both need a distraction tonight.

||RATED R 👀||
I slowly walk over to Noah. He finally snaps out of the daze and locks eyes with me. I slowly remove my towel.  I see Noah bite his lip and his dick gets hard.

He removed the towel from his waist revealing his big long beautiful dick. I felt my pussy getting wet. I get on my knees and I crawl over to Noah.

I make my way up to his knees. I kiss his legs leading up to his balls. I put his balls in my mouth causing him to let out a breath in relief.

I stick my tongue out and run it on his balls. While I gripped his big dick in my hand.  He let out a little moan. Turning me on even more.

I lick all the way up until I reach the tip and put his whole dick in my mouth. He pressed down on my head. Shoving the whole dick down my throat.  He was fast and aggressive. I felt his nut shoot to the back of my throat.

He pulls me onto the bed and spreads my legs wide open. He kisses my inner thighs and sucks and licks my clit. Making me moan loud. I grab onto the sheets of the bed. And he quickly makes me cum. And eats it all up.

I get up and I push him onto the bed. I slide down on his dick and we both let out a moan. He grips my waist and fucks me from the bottom. It felt so good but I wanted it rougher.

I place my hands on my chest and I bounce as hard as I can. Riding in a circular motion. I watch his eyes roll back and his jaws drop.

His dick was hitting my G spot perfectly. Making me nut and my body shake. Noah was weak. He was always the dominant one. But he couldn't even move.

His legs started shaking. And he let out a loud moan gripping Mias' waist. He was ramming his dick into her as hard as he could.  Leaving Mia speechless. She let out a loud moan. And fell beside Noah.

They looked at each other and made out with each other until they fell asleep.....