Chapter five: An Agreement

The room grew silent. Everyone's attention was on Noah and Tiffany. Mia's heart was racing. She had a bad feeling about this.

"YOU ONLY WANNA FUCK ME" Tiffany yelled out. Catching everyone's attention.

Noah stood there calm. Locking eyes with Tiffany. He takes a deep breath. He gets up from the table and puts his hand out to Tiffany. She rolls her eyes and takes his hand. They walk out of the restaurant.

"They do that all the time," Isabella said laughing.

Mia just smiled so she wouldn't look suspicious. But she felt awkward. She felt like everyone knew what happened.

"Mia why are your cheeks so red," Isiah said smirking. Mia looked over at Isbella who was staring at her with curiosity.

Mias' heart felt like it was beating out of her chest.

Tiffanys P.O.V.

Noah and Tiffany were exiting the building. They walk their way over to the parking lot.
"Are you embarrassed of me?" "what am I doing wrong?" Tiffany said in an angry tone.
"You knew from the beginning I told you I didn't want anything serious," Noah said in a calm tone.
"But you said you loved me," Tiffany said snapping at Noah. "I said I love the things you do for me," Noah said with a blank expression. Tiffany's eyes started to water. "YOU DON'T FUCK ME LIKE THAT AND THINK THAT ITS JUST SEX! You told me you loved me." Tiffany said softening her voice.

Noah had guilt written all over his face. But he knew that he had to end it. He knew that he couldn't hurt her anymore. She was a good woman. Just not the right one for him.

"Tiffany I'm sorry if I had led you on to believe that I wanted something more than just sex. I do have love for you but I just can't see a future with you.

Tiffany wiped her tears and laughed. She walked away and just laughed. Noah thought that was how women cope with breakups. Little did he know it was the start of the disaster.

Noah walked back into the restaurant. He spots Mia over at the table. She looked nervous and her cheeks were red. Noah quickly walked over to the table. Putting all the attention on him. "Are you ready to go?" Noah said looking at everyone. "YEAH I'm tired," Mia said quickly with a smile.

She hurries up grabs her purse and phone and walks out the door making her way quickly to the car. Noah gave his sister his card and followed Mia out to the parking lot.

"Are you okay?" Noah said. "I just feel guilty," Mia said looking down at her shoes. Noah smirked a little bit stepping closer to Mia. She could smell his cologne. Mia's heart was starting to race again. And her cheeks grew red.

Mia could see that Noah was turned on. His print was screaming at her. She slowly made her way back to his face. He had the biggest smile on his face. She thought his teeth were so perfect. His beard complimented his face. Along with his Carmel completion. And his beautiful brown eyes. Mia was turned on. Even if she knew it was wrong.

Noah towered over Mia locking eyes with her. "She looked so innocent," Noah thought to himself. Mia froze not knowing what to do. She wanted to cuss him out but she also wanted him to bend her over the car.

Noah grabbed her by the neck gently and whispered in her ear. "I won't tell if you don't." sending chills all down Mia's body. She knew it was wrong to want him. But she couldn't help that she was attracted to him.

Noah unlocked the car and opened up the passenger side door for Mia. He walked over to the other side and got in. Isabella came running out getting in the back seat. "Dang girl you were ready to get up outta here," Isabella said laughing causing everyone else to laugh. Mia finally felt calm. She told herself she wasn't getting into any more trouble.

But what they didn't know was that Tiffany came back to the restaurant. She saw Noah towering over Mia smirking. She had watched the whole thing. Tiffany was filled with rage. A rage that nobody would see coming.

They finally make it back to campus. Noah walks the girls up to their dorm. And hugs his sister good night.

Mia was feeling confident and better and out of the situation. She was a grown woman. She was gonna take control.

"Noah I'll walk you out," she said grabbing his arm. Isabella looks shocked but walks right into her bedroom. Mia walks Noah to the door. "Let's just start fresh. You are my professor. And I would like to be friends as well. She said smiling at him. "I like that," Noah said. Mia couldn't stop thinking about how sexy his voice was. Giving her goosebumps.

Noah leaned in for a hug and kissed her on the cheek. Mia was blushing again. They said their goodbyes. And Mia went back into her dorm.

Isabella was pacing back and forth. She breaks her neck as soon as the door opens. "What was that?" Bella said walking up to Mia.

"I'm just gonna come clean," Mia said taking a deep breath. "4 days ago I went to a party. I met a man and had a one-night stand with him. And all the SUDDEN he's my professor. Mia said super fast.

Isabella was left speechless for a moment. "So you didn't know about Tiffany?" she asked. "NO, I didn't even know him. I was just drunk. Mia said. "I told him I wanted to keep things professional and I wanted to be honest," Mia said finishing off her sentence.

"Well don't tell that to Tiffany. You saw how she was acting" Isabella said looking concerned. Before they could even finish they heard the key jiggle in the door. Mias eyes widen and she walks straight into her bedroom locking the door for the night.