Chapter thirteen: when doors close new ones open 😳

Noah's P.O.V.
   We ended up driving for 1 hour.  I look beside me to see a sleeping Mia. For a second I forgot all the bullshit surrounding me. It was just me and her in that moment. Noah felt terrible. She had looked so peaceful. He couldn't stop thinking about how quiet she was. The blank stare haunted him.

   I see her moving around and finally opening up her big eyes. I watch her check her surroundings and look back at me. She still hasn't said a word to me. But can I blame her?

  I open up the car door. On go over to walk over to Mia's side but she doesn't wait for me like she normally does. It hurt my feelings but I don't know what's going through her head.

mias P.O.V
As I get out of the car Noah is walking over to my side of the door. I get out of the car to see Noah has a sad expression on his face. But I didn't feel anything for him anymore. He just stares at me for a second.

  "Are you okay?" Noah asked grabbing her by her waist. Even though she was upset with him and melted like butter. She loved it when Noah touched her. It made her feel safe.

Mia nodded her head and Noah pulled her into a hug. Even though she loved his presence she knew that she had to end it.  There were too many questions left unanswered.

  even though Mia knew she had to leave Noah. She wanted him one last time. One thing Mia couldn't deny was the dick was good. He made her feel like a grown woman.

  They walk up to the hotel sweet. They entered the building and walked over to the service desk. Noah pulls out a black card and hands it to the man behind the desk.

"Your total will be $15,988.75. Mias' eyes widen and Noah looks over at her. "It's only for the rest of the year. I'll move you after the baby comes."

After they get situated Mia heads over to shower to clear her head.

***THE NEXT DAY
I wake up to see Noah sleeping beside me. Thinking about the big choice I'm about to make. I wonder how it would affect me. Mia's thoughts were broken by Noah's "morning wood".

||RATED R||

She felt her pussy throb. One last time wouldn't hurt, right? She brushes her fingers against his chest trailing down to his dick. She stroked his dick through his boxer. Causing Noah to let out a quiet moan.

She slowly pulled his boxers down. With no hesitation, Mia shoved the whole dick down her throat. Noah was still asleep. "Dam Tiffany" Noah quietly let out. He opened his eyes wide and stared at Mia in shock.

Mias' feelings were hurt. She was completely turned off. But she quickly got back in the mood. She knew this would be her last time in a while before she ever got to have sex again. So she ignored it and kept going.

Noah nutted all in Mia's mouth. She swallowed it and got on top of him. She places his big dick inside of her Pussy. Causing them both to let out a moan.

No matter how much Mia wanted to she wasn't in the mood. She was so upset with herself. She was raised better than this.

Mia stops in the middle of the sex. She gets up and walks to the bathroom and locks the door. She could feel Noah's footsteps coming closer to the door.

Noah kept banging on the door trying to talk to Mia. She didn't want to hear anything he had to say. She already had made up her mind. She turns the shower on to tune him out.

Noah's P.O.V👀
Even though I haven't fucked Tiffany in a while I still think about her. We had sex on and off for years. I don't want to be with her. It was just out of habit. I know I fucked everything up.

Noah felt mixed feelings about everything. he put his clothes on and headed downstairs to get him and Mia breakfast.

Mia heard keys clinging and a door shutting. She opens the bathroom door and peeks her head out the door. She scans the area and sees that he has left.

Mia didn't come to the hotel with anything except her phone. But she knew her parents were close by. She got lucky that they were traveling.

Mia hurries up and gets dressed. She grabs her phone and puts it in her pocket. She was wearing NIKE gray sweatpants with a long-sleeved white shirt. Noah had bought it for her when they first left. She grabbed the fresh pair of Air Force ones.

She felt like shit leaving when the outfit was giving. Just finished his ass.

Mias P.O.V.
I walk out the door pulling my phone out of my pocket. I unlock it and dial my mom's number.
As I was walking out of the building she finally picked up.

Mias mother : "Hey baby how are you" she said in a concerned tone.

Mia: Mom I need you to come get me. I'm gonna go to this waffle place. I'll send you the address.

Mias' mother: I'll be there in 20 minutes.

Noahs P.O.V
I got my order from the Waffle House. I placed the order on the passenger side and shut the door. I walk around to my car and drive off. I turned the corner and headed down the main road.

I swear for a second I thought I had seen Mia. I'm Trippin. I shrug it off and get back to the hotel. Mia always lights up when she sees food. I go to the elevator and arrive on my floor. I grabbed the key to the door and unlocked the door.

I walk into the sweet. I notice the shower is still running. Dam that girl can take a shower. Already running up my bill. I walk over to the door and bang on it. Still no answer. I look back at the counter and notice the box of shoes I bought Mia was opened.

I walk over to the box and the shoes are gone. I walk back to the bathroom and jiggle the knob. But it opened quickly. I walk over to the shower and move the curtains. There was nobody in there.

Noah storms out of the bathroom grabs his keys and locks the door.

Mias P.O.V
I saw Noah pass me by. But I don't think he recognized it was me. I walk to the Waffle House. I walk into the restaurant. The room is filled with donuts and waffles on display.

Mia walked over to the display. She grabbed a big and stuffed a few cinnamon rolls in there. She grabbed chocolate milk from the mini-fridge.

She pulled out her phone and went to Apple Pay to pay for her order. Mia steps outside and sees her mother black Bentley pulling up. She steps onto the curb waiting for her.

Her attention was snatched by a loud car turning into the parking lot. She saw Noah behind the wheel. He had a crazed look on his face Mia had never been scared of a man before. But she was today.

  Mia hurried up and opened up the door. Noah didn't have time to park. He just hopped out of the car and ran straight to Mia. When he got to the car Mia had locked the door.

  "Get out of the car," Noah said in a calm tone. Mia looked at her mother and said "Drive" Noah read her lips and was fueled with anger. Even if he didn't have a reason to be. He didn't want to lose Mia.

"MIA GET THE FUCK OUT THE CAR" he yelled. But Mia's mother started to pull off while Noah was hitting the window. Causing Mia to flinch and her heart to race.

The car ride wasn't long. Mia didn't know how to feel or what to think. They both get out of the car and walk up to the house that their parents were staying in for the weekend.

Mia walks into the beautiful home. She sees her dad sitting at the table eating breakfast. "Come sit down we have to talk to you about something," he said in a tired tone.

I walk over to my dad and sit down. My mother comes from behind me and sits beside Dad. "Now I knew it was only a matter of time before you would be coming back. We had money saved up for you when you turned 21. But you clearly need it now. you're a grown woman now. We are here to support on the sidelines" her father said while grabbing her hands.

Mia cried and they all got up from the table and hugged for a moment. Her father let go and reached for something in his pocket. He pulled out a rectangular piece of paper and handed it to Mia.

Mia grabbed the paper and looked at it. Her eyes widened while her parents laughed. "$500,000???" Mia said in shock.