Chapter Thirteen

Odell.

"So how's it going over there?" I asked Raj through the phone.

"It's good. Not as much action as when you're not here."

"Oh, well you're not as social as I am." I replied. "What are you going to do for your birthday?"

"More than likely nothing, I haven't done anything in two years." She said simply.

"Oh, well we'll just have to do something about that."

"Whatever, Odell. Tell your girlfriend she left her gym bag here so she isn't looking for it." Id be surprised if Raj didn't do something to it.

"Will do...and sorry about her. I know she can be...difficult to deal with at times." I said.

"It's cool Odell. She's your girlfriend, not mine. I'll just stay out of here way." She replied simply.

" Yea fe- hold on....what nigga?...man, Rueben said hey, Raj." She laughed and said hey back.

We talked for a couple more minutes before hanging up the phone. I loved talking to Raj. Her voice soothes me. I always like to call her before games because she was so relaxing.

If Taylor knew that she would flip. For some strange reason she was always so fazed whenever Raj was around she hates that we live together. Which is understandable but she should know we have nothing going on considering Raj is the one who got us together in the first place.

It took me the longest time to wrap my mind around that. I was really feeling her. I still kind of do. It honestly hurt a nigga feelings that she didn't even think of me that way so Taylor helped me take my mind off of it.

Taylor is my heart. I truly love that girl. She's a little insecure when it comes to Raj but Raj is gorgeous so u can't blame her.

Taylor hates football. She refuses to go to any of my games nor will she watch them. It was a bit annoying at first that my girl wasn't supporting me but I got over it. She says it's boring. Like she can't even pretend to like it for me. I go to her stank ass fashion shows tho. A two hour show just to see her face twice. Twice.
___________________________
Raj.

I felt good after talking to Odell yesterday. He really seems to miss me. Which makes me feel special.

I was sitting in my room watching tv when I heard the from door open. I locked it before I came in my room and Odell is not suppose to be back for some days. I slowly got out of bed and grabbed a heel off the floor and silently walked to my door and cracked it open.

This bitch.

"What are you doing here?!" I said annoyed that Taylor just scared the shit out of me.

"What are you doing here?" She rolled her eyes.

"Bitch, I live here. " I said mugging her.

"Oh yea, he hasn't done it yet..." She said looking around the room.

Done what yet?

"Done what yet?" I asked crossing my arms and raising my eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing." She said giving me a smile.

"Well, Odell is not home so bye...Wait? How did you get in here.?" I said realizing she was in my house without me opening the door for her.

A smirk grew across her face as she held up a key. His ass gave her a key. A dumbfounded look came across my face.

"Yep, that's right, babygirl. Odell gave me a key. I can come and go as I please. I have more say so than you think I do. It'll only a matter of time before I'm using your bedroom as a second closet." She said getting in my face.

"Taylor, baby. Back the fuck up." I sang sweetly.

"Whatever, I'm just here to get my gym
bag. Where is it?" She said looking around again.

"I don't know." I said simply.

"We'll find it! I'll be back tomorrow to get it." She said and walked out slamming the door behind her.

I walked into the hall and opened the closet door. I grabbed her bag and walked out to the balcony. One by one I throw all her clothes over the edge before finally throwing the bag.

The homeless people are about to have a field day.