Chapter Twenty Four

Odell.

Its hard to explain how I'm feeling right now. The best way to explain it is being on peaceful, relaxing island with an annoying fly buzzing I your face constantly.

Now that I've came clean to Raj all I want to do is be with her. Taylor of course is still my girlfriend so Raj refuses to take us any further until I'm completely done with Taylor. I think she has some handling to do of her own as well.

I invited Taylor over so I could get it over with. I needed to get my baby out of that motel ASAP.

She came into the house with a big smile across her face. I felt bad because I really did love her but the love I had for her was a shrub compared to my feelings for Raj.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and tried to kiss me but I pulled back. "We need to talk Taylor." I said leading her into the living room and sitting on the couch.

"What's wrong, baby?" She asked with a look of concern on her face. I took a deep sigh before speaking.

"Look, Taylor. I'm not sure how to say this so I'll jut come out with it...me and you aren't going to work." I said trying to be as soft toned as possible.

She looked completely caught off guard and shocked. "Wha-..I-I don't understand. "

"It's not that I don't love you, because I do it's just that I don't think me I can be with you anymore..."

She was silent for a second. She looked into space as though she was thinking about something.

"It's her isn't it?" She asked glaring at me. I avoided her gaze and remained silent.

"Isn't it!! " She screamed getting up from her seat. "Ughhh! I fucking hate you Odell! How could you leave me for that no good broke bitch!" She said throwing Raj's center piece across the room. It the wall making the case shatter and a bunch of dirt and flowers landed on the floor.

"Taylor, chill the fuck out.." I said in a warning tone. She just shock her head at me and let out a chuckle.

"Fine! You want to be with her? Go ahead." She said throwing her hands up to surrender. She turned to walk out the door but I stopped her.

"Uh, Taylor?"

"What?" She replied rudely turning around.

"Keys."