Chapter Twenty One

'Raj I'm sorry. Just talk to me'

'Come on! I'll never tell another soul. I swear, baby girl'

'Just tell me where you are so I'll know you're safe...'

'I meant everything I've ever said to you even the....Raj just call me back!'

I was getting constant text messages and calls from Odell but I didn't want to speak to him. There was nothing to say.

I went to a motel near where I used to live. I had saved up enough money from the mall to stay here for a while. Back to reality I guess.

People like me aren't meant to have nice things or be happy. We're meant to suffer. We are only put here to make the happy people feel better about themselves.

I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I just want to drown in my own misery. Taylor will scream it of the balcony that I'm a suicidal freak. She's probably laughing about right now.
___________________________
"Come live with me." James said through the phone.

"No. I'm not living with you, James."
I said as I laid in my bed sniffing.

"Why won't you tell me what he told her?" He asked.

"Because, it's something I don't want anyone knowing. It was just suppose to be between us..." I said on the verge of tears again. I really need to stop crying.

"Well, I don't like you staying on the motel so wh-"

"James, no." I said standing my ground.

"Well, can I at least come by? I want to see your face again.

"I don't care, James."

About 30 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see James with pizza and uno cards. I couldn't help but smile.

I let him into the room and he looked around. "Well, this is lovely." he said sarcastically.

"Shut up. You brought cards? You must be ready to lose tonight." I smirked at him.

"Talking junk already! Let's go man." He said sitting down to deal the cards.

We laughed and joked all night. We played cards and are our pizza. Je really took my mind off Odell. We ended the night with my falling asleep in his arms. Just like old times.
----------------------------------------------

I don't know why I keep lying to y'all. Here you go.