The TV's Unpleasant Reminder

Claire shifts uncomfortably in her seat. five days have passed since the incident. She firmly refuses to leave her son's side. In the past few days, there's been no sign he would wake. Michael would be here after school, feeling sorry for what he had done. Claire is angry he has the audacity to show up, but grateful he still cares/shows remorse for his actions. Chica mask guy, Jeremy, doesn't, Benson (bonnie mask) is traumatized, and Connor once visited on the third day.

It's been quiet today, except for the repetitive beeping of the heart monitor. But she's fine with that as it's the only thing assuring that her son is still living— even as motionless as he is right now. Though she can't survive that being the only sound keeping her sane, Eventually she finds the remote in her hand, and the small TV on. It's large, heavy, and square, the screen has rows moving with each change in the frame. Two available channels show: The News or Cartoons. Seeing that she's an adult, Claire opts for the News channel. The broadcast shows the news anchor staring adamantly at the viewer, brows furrowed tightly. He speaks urgently:

"Recent police reports have surfaced; showcasing another horrendous incident in the declining business of the Fazbear Franchise. Following the case of a missing girl, Susie Poach, the murder of co-owner Henry Emily's daughter, a new tragedy has happened at a third one of their locations—being a third time, it's clearly no coincidence. It involved co-owner William Afton's sons. The oldest of his three children, Michael Afton shoved his younger brother's head into the golden bear's mouth. The mouth suddenly clamped down on the young Afton's head leaving him horribly injured, missing a part of his frontal lobe."

The second news anchor chimes in, "Yes, a tragedy. The business has started to recede in popularity. We haven't gotten an interview with either co-owner as both are grieving losses of their kids. Afton's wife had refused to talk to us as well."

"How sad. But I heard the term, 'The bite of 83' being thrown around," the man on TV chuckles.
Mrs.Afton hastily turns it off. Tears spring back into her eyes, left extremely upset to be reminded of the pain her family had recently endured. And worse, to hear that people were joking insensitively about her son's condition: 'The bite of 83''! She scoffs, emotionally hurt. It was worse to see in the television, the footage of police investigating inside. Blood. Blood still remained on Fredbear's lower jaw and stomach, staining a thick, dark brown. It also stuck to the stage below. It splattered far from when C.C. fell.

The image now fresh in her mind, she desperately wanted to be rid of it. Weirdly, Claire's breath started to catch, leaving her gasping in a panic attack. But panic attacks had never happened to her before. She clamps her hands at the sides of her head, then moves them to cover her eyes. The darkness induced by her palms just makes the picture clearer. Starting to stand, her hand touches a button on the remote. Clicking on, the television screen plays the cartoon channel. Freddy and Friends. William's new show. The quartet of animal characters race across the screen. This makes Claire even more panicky. She turns away, grasping the small nightstand table for balance. When she bends forward, the lavender flowers brush her face. It's somewhat soothing to her. Eventually calming, she lowers herself onto the bed next to her comatose son. Her deep eyebags shows how restless recent nights have been. She is soon, regrettably, sleeping.

******
When she next opens her eyes, Claire is back in C.C.'s room. Just like the last three nights. She's alone. Rushing to each door, she checks for breathing. When she doesn't hear anything, she checks the closet. Scarily greeted by the torn up and nightmarish foxy, she slams it shut in his face, "So soon?!" She cries. Opening and closing it until he is gone, Mrs.Afton sighs of relief. Why is this happening?! But she can't rest. Turning back at the bed, two small freddy's shake aggressively. Shining the light at them, they exit too. They all should just leave. Maybe even cease to exist! Resiliently, she makes it through the night like the other 4 she had in this hospital, waking up at the savior sound of the alarm clock.

I'm so tired, it's so late where I am. I've been working on a circus baby cosplay and I still have a lot to do... the goal is to finish by the 27. Wish me luck and have a good one! :)