Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

  1977, winter.

  On a muddy country road, a minibus full of passengers moved forward stubbornly.

  "Shanshan, wake up, wake up, we're here soon!" In the front seat, a young man wearing a blue cotton coat pushed the young girl sitting inside.

  There were not many people in the car, only about twenty people at full capacity, many of them were commune members who came to the city at the end of the year, and there were also a few middle-aged people dressed as cadres. Therefore, this young man and woman looked particularly eye-catching.

  The young man had a pair of glasses on his nose. He was not only wearing a brand-new cotton coat, but also a gray scarf around his neck. His hair was also combed perfectly. He looked like an intellectual at first glance.

  The young girl is more outstanding than the young man. She has an oval face, a straight little nose, a smooth white complexion, and thick black braids. She is wearing a tweed wool checkered coat. Not to mention wearing such a western style of clothes, many members of the commune Never seen it.

  The girl rubbed her big foggy eyes, looked around in confusion, and then frowned and stared at the young man twice, with a hint of disgust and disgust flashing in her eyes.

  They were about to arrive home. Sun Wei was so happy that he didn't notice the changes in the expressions of the people around him. Seeing that she was awake, he stood up excitedly and said, "Shanshan, look, my house is at the intersection ahead!"

  In fact, this statement is not accurate. His hometown, Sunjiatuan, is a very remote village. After getting off the car, he has to walk at least four or five kilometers, but this distance is nothing to a young man like him. .

  Xiao Shan frowned and looked out the window.

  The heavy snow had just stopped, and the sky looked gray. In the farmland as far as the eye could see, the green wheat seedlings that had just emerged looked like they were poking their heads.

  She really didn't expect that God would be so kind to her and arrange for her to be reborn.

  It's just that the timing and location were not chosen well.

  Xiao Shan curled up her lips, opened the large luggage bag placed in the aisle, took out several bottles of cans and packets of biscuits and put them into her shoulder bag.

  Although Sun Wei felt a little strange when he saw her behavior, these things were originally brought by Xiao Shan, so he was sensible and didn't say anything.

  "Sun Jiatuan, Zhangcun's got off the bus!" The driver braked suddenly and the bus stopped steadily.

  As soon as she got off the car, the biting cold wind blew from all directions. Xiao Shan wrapped her coat tightly, tied her scarf, and put on the gloves in her satchel.

  The villagers were about to be introduced to the wife he had brought from the city, and she was also the daughter of the commander's family. Sun Wei felt so beautiful that he didn't feel tired even though he was carrying two large bags of luggage, and he strode forward quickly.

  Xiao Shan walked very fast, but in the opposite direction.

  After walking five or six meters, Sun Wei realized that she hadn't followed. He turned around and urged, "Xiao Shan, what are you doing? You're on the wrong road. Come here quickly!"

  Xiao Shan waved her hand at him and said loudly, "Sun Wei, I won't go to your house. You can go back by yourself!"

  Sun Wei was stunned, thinking she was joking, and continued to urge, "Shanshan, stop making trouble, you see it's getting late. It's getting dark early now, we have to get home before it gets dark!"