Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191 That uncle lied...

  Zhao Wandong said happily, "Minghai, since you have to report to school the day after tomorrow, you have to prepare well these two days. Tell your mother if you need anything, and ask her to help buy it."

  Zhao Minghai was used to living a frugal life, so he didn't think there was anything special he needed to buy. When he went to Beijing to go to school, he just needed to get a few more clothes and bring his winter clothes. Other than that, there seemed to be nothing else.

  He lowered his head and said, "No need."

  Although her younger son was not admitted to Peking University and Tsinghua University, he was admitted to the University of Finance and Economics. Xu Fenglan was very happy and said with a smile, "Minghai, if you don't like what I bought, I will give you money and you can buy it yourself. "

  Zhao Minghai still said, "Mom, no need, there is nothing missing."

  Xu Fenglan was a little disappointed when she heard what her youngest son said, and turned to the kitchen to cook.

  Zhao Mingxiang said, "Minghai, it's a good thing that you got admitted to such a good university. If I were you, it would be too late to be happy. If you don't buy anything else, you have to buy daily necessities. You have to pay attention to it when you go to university. One thing, I also need to buy one or two new clothes, sister, I'll give them to you, let's go shopping in the mall together tomorrow, okay?"

  Zhao Minghai showed a smile on his face.

  Zhao Wandong looked at his eldest daughter, then at his youngest son, and said, "Minghai, why don't you thank your sister quickly?"

  Zhao Minghai said, "Thank you, eldest sister."

  Zhao Mingxiang peeled off the wrapping paper of the chocolate and said with a smile, "Minghai, don't thank me yet, I have conditions. You go to Beijing, walk around when you are not busy, and see what the clothing stores in Beijing are like. Especially those stores with good business, take a closer look and write to me later."

  Zhao Minghai was stunned for a moment and asked, "You want to open a clothing store in Beijing?"

  Zhao Mingxiang laughed and said, "Beijing is so far away and the climate is not good. I have no idea yet."

  Zhao Mingshan glanced at his younger brother. Ever since his college entrance examination results came down, Zhao Minghai had locked himself in his room without leaving home. His face looked normal, but his mental state was not very good. He said, "Minghai, how about... Shall I take you to Beijing the day after tomorrow? Let's go by plane."

  Zhao Wandong was the first to agree and said, "Minghai, you haven't been out since you were a child. Your mother and I are worried about going to a place so far away from Beijing. Your brother is familiar with Beijing, so it would be best for him to accompany you. "

  Zhao Minghai hesitated and said, "No need. Didn't my eldest brother go to Beijing alone? I can do it."

  Time flies so fast, ten years have passed before I knew it.

  Xiao Shan raised her lips, remembering the time when she and Zhao Mingshan took the train to Beijing to go to school together. There was no airport in Lucheng at that time, and it took more than ten hours to go to Beijing by train, but they always had endless things to talk about. I didn't feel tired at all.

  Zhao Mingshan glanced at his wife and said with a smile, "Minghai, your brother and I really didn't go alone back then. I went with your sister-in-law."