Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 It can't be Zhao Mingshan

  Zhao Mingshan heard the sound first and then saw his sister.

  He frowned slightly and shouted to his sister, "Mingxiang, come here quickly, I'll treat you to rice dumplings!"

  Zhao Mingxiang has never eaten glutinous rice balls in her whole life. As soon as she heard that she could eat glutinous rice balls, she started running.

  Maybe because it was snowing and it was still a little early, there were not many people in the state-owned hotel. Zhao Mingshan ordered three bowls of glutinous rice balls, which were served quickly.

  The steaming glutinous rice balls are white and plump, and they lie very nicely in the coarse porcelain bowl.

  Zhao Mingxiang is eleven years old and is very observant. She is very self-conscious and does not look or ask questions. She eats glutinous rice balls with a spoon and eats them in one go. She said with shining eyes, "Brother, Sister Shanshan." , these glutinous rice balls are so delicious!"

  Zhao Mingshan didn't want his sister, a little light bulb, so he asked, "Do you still want to eat? I'll buy you another bowl?"

  Zhao Mingxiang shook his head and said, "I'm full. Brother, if you have nothing to do, I'll leave first. I haven't finished my homework yet!"

  Zhao Mingshan asked, "Our mother asked you to come. What's going on at home?"

  Zhao Mingxiang shook her head again and said, "It should be fine. Our mother's memory is not good right now. When she was cooking this morning, she told me that before going to work, she had to get a piece of paper. On it, she remembered the overtime hours. Unexpectedly, I still forgot. I probably wanted to get this thing when I got home at noon. She looked for you, maybe she forgot where she put it. I guess she has found it by now. My mother puts things, either in the cracks of the bed or at the bottom of the cabinet. Son, it doesn't matter if you can't remember it, you can find it if you look for it!"

  Except that Xu Fenglan indeed forgot the note, the rest of what she said was all made up.

  Zhao Mingshan smiled, handed his sister two cents, and said, "The weather is bad, you can take the tram back!"

  Zhao Mingxiang responded crisply and left happily alone.

  The little girl felt that she had made a lot of money on this trip. Not only did she eat a bowl of soft and sweet glutinous rice balls, but she also earned 20 cents. As for her mother, Xu Fenglan, she just said that she had not found her eldest brother.

  She didn't have a ticket and couldn't go to the cinema at all. Isn't it normal that she couldn't find anyone?

  Zhao Mingshan gave half of the glutinous rice balls in his bowl to Xiao Shan and said, "Shall we go to the bookstore later?"

  Xiao Shan smiled and nodded. She had this plan.

  There are many people in Xinhua Bookstore, about half of whom are students, and there are also many young people like Xiao Shan and Zhao Mingshan. Many people gather around a row of bookshelves to browse college entrance examination materials.

  Now it is not like last year. As soon as the national policy came out, many people were unprepared. Not to mention review materials, even high school textbooks were hard to find. Many people mobilized all their efforts to borrow books, and many even went to scrap materials. Going to the recycle bin to pick things up is different now. Almost as soon as the college entrance examination ended last year, a lot of exam materials were published immediately.