Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 Don't feel like an outsider

  Xiao Shan introduced with a smile, "Mom, this is Ma Zhang, the nanny I found."

  Xu Fenglan was stunned. She didn't expect that her eldest son and his wife would hire a nanny. The younger couple both went to work and didn't have much housework. If they were too busy, she could just come and help. Of course, the factory was also busy, so she was the most As long as you don't earn overtime pay, wouldn't it be enough if you come over in the morning to take a look and then again in the evening? And when there are days off, she can come and help all day without any problem.

  If it didn't work out, there was Zhao Mingxiang. She didn't come back during the summer vacation and finally went home during the annual vacation.

  What kind of nanny should I hire? Not to mention it is a waste of money. A stranger is at home and there is no one at home during the day. Can they rest assured?

  The families who hired nannies in the past were all capitalists, landlords and wealthy people who exploited the people.

  Before she married into the Zhao family, her parents-in-law, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law were very prestigious, and the family also used nannies. How about now, they are not as poor as anything. If Zhao Wandong hadn't sent over every now and then to order some food, there might have been two of them. The old thing has long since starved to death.

  She was unhappy, but she couldn't say it directly in front of her daughter-in-law, so she asked, "Oh, what are you going to do?"

  "Mom, let's go out to buy something. Are you okay?"

  Xu Fenglan replied, "I'm off work today. I'm fine. What do you want to buy?"

  Xiao Shan walked out and said, "Go buy a small stone mill, and then buy a steamer and a frying pan."

  When Xu Fenglan heard this, she immediately said with a smile, "I thought I was going to buy something rare. Shanshan, there are too many people in the market, so don't go. The nanny doesn't know the place, so I can just take her there!"

  Xiao Shan was a little worried about her mother-in-law. She said, "Mom, don't worry, I won't get out of the car when we get to the place. Mom Zhang will go and buy it herself!"

  Ouch, a nanny goes out to buy things, and also enjoys being picked up and delivered by car. This is really grand. Her serious mother-in-law has not yet enjoyed this kind of treatment. Xu Fenglan felt a little sour and said, "Shanshan, you Are you worried that there are too many things that are difficult to carry, right? This is not simple, I will go home and ride a tricycle, and I can fit in as many things as I bought!"

  This is a solution.

  Zhang's mother nodded and said, "Shanshan, you can rest at home. Sister Xu and I will go together!"

  In the past two years, it has become more and more convenient for people in Lucheng to buy things. To buy clothes and high-end things, you can go to department stores. To buy daily necessities, you can just go to the West Market. They are cheaper than those sold in stores and have a full range of varieties.

  Because it was the weekend, there were many people off work and many people wandering around. The market was indeed crowded, and I could see a huge crowd from afar.

  Xu Fenglan felt that she had done this very well, and she said proudly, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, look at these people! I was right not to let Shanshan come!"

  Zhang Ma nodded in agreement.

  Xu Fenglan stared at her and said, "I haven't had time to ask, where are you from, and why are you working as a nanny?"