Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 Reporting Letter

  Xiao Shan thought it was right after thinking about it. Now, although she and Zhao Mingshan have agreed on the same idea and have managed the work of Zhang Ma and Nurse Li, the problem is that they are very busy and are basically not at home during the day. If the child's grandfather is Grandma, grandparents and aunts and uncles are here. What should I do if they take the initiative to feed me?

  Zhang Ma and Nurse Li couldn't stop them.

  Especially Zhao Wandong and Xu Fenglan, at first they thought they were dissatisfied with the things they bought, but later they found out that they were being treated indiscriminately, so they were not so angry.

  But in order to make the grandson like the grandparents even more, they come to get more snacks every time, and they are all carefully selected from the department store.

  But the biggest characteristic of children is that they like the new and hate the old. Now that Xiao Shan is letting go and can eat all the snacks in the house, he has gradually become picky.

  Teng Teng has been eating complementary foods since he was six months old. They basically follow the recipes given by Nurse Li. They are rich in nutrients and contain less oil and salt. The little guy is already used to lighter tastes, so he ate such heavy flavors at the beginning. I was surprised and liked the snacks.

  But after eating too much, he didn't like it so much anymore. Under the protection of his grandparents, he once ate four or five pieces of candy in one breath, and also ate a whole bag of biscuits. He burped after eating and couldn't even drink milk powder. .

  But after eating these things, I felt a little thirsty and had to drink half a bottle of milk.

  From then on, Teng Teng was not so happy to see snacks. He would eat when others asked him to, but he would never eat more.

  For example, he had eaten less than half of the small bag of shrimp crackers just now, and the toffee was not touched at all. At this moment, he smiled and handed the snacks to Xiao Shan, "Mom, eat it!"

  All snacks, no matter how beautifully packaged they are, are considered junk by Xiao Shan as long as they are high in carbohydrates and calories.

  She put the shrimp crackers and toffee on the coffee table, kissed her son's little face, and said, "Baby, mommy doesn't like snacks. If you eat too many snacks, you won't grow taller!"

  Teng Teng's little face wrinkled, "Mom, I won't eat either!"

  What he wants to express is that he doesn't like snacks anymore.

  Xiao Shan was very happy. It seems that blocking is worse than sparing. It seems to have some effect. She asked with a smile, "Is Teng Teng hungry? Grandma Zhang has made delicious food for you. It will be ready soon!"

  As soon as she finished speaking, Zhang's mother hurriedly walked out of the kitchen. She was holding a tray with two bowls on it. One bowl contained a stewed crispy chicken leg, and the other bowl contained a white fat chicken. Fat bean paste buns.

  Teng Teng was not very interested in the red bean paste buns. He stretched out his little hand to indicate that he wanted to wash his hands. After washing his hands, he grabbed the big chicken drumstick and gnawed it.

  Zhang Ma only used a little soy sauce and wolfberry water to add flavor to this chicken leg. She steamed it first and then stewed it in a pot.

  Although very few seasonings are used, the taste is very good. Not only is it not greasy, it also retains the original delicious and mellow flavor of the chicken.