Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141 Don't waste time on unnecessary things...

  After Yang Hongyan learned about this, she immediately called the company. However, she communicated with the technical staff of the other unit for a long time and could not find any reason.

  According to them, their factory controls the quality of any product very strictly, with an annual error rate of less than 3%. This batch of orders went smoothly at first, but the change occurred a week ago. At the beginning, the error rate reported by the workshop was 10%. General Engineer Lin, who was in charge of production in the factory, went to study abroad. No other big leaders in the factory paid attention to it. After just a few days, the error rate became 100%. Thirty minutes later, the responsible workshop director did not dare to let his employees work anymore, shut down all the assembly lines, and told the matter to Chief Engineer Lin who had just returned.

  When General Engineer Lin heard the news, he checked every aspect of production anxiously, but found nothing.

  Then this is strange. The raw materials are still the same as before, the template is still the same template, the data is still the same as before, the workers are still the same skilled workers who have been working in the factory since its establishment, and the machines have no faults, but the production fails. A lot of junk.

  Engineer Lin was puzzled. Lucheng University Automobile Factory needed this batch of orders urgently. If they couldn't deliver the goods on time, they would have to pay liquidated damages. But if they continued to produce according to the current error rate, that would also be the case. It is a huge waste, not only of raw materials, but also of labor and machine wear, and you will still lose money in the end.

  He had no choice but to ask Party A for help.

  Yang Hongyan put down the phone. Out of a professional instinct, she felt that the matter was not that simple. She explained a few words to her subordinates and then went to find Director Xiao.

  As soon as I walked out of the workshop, I met Deputy Director Zhou.

  Zhou Lijun felt that he was now in charge of the factory's production. Although Yang Hongyan was very powerful, she was in charge of him and was his subordinate, so he asked, "Director Yang? What are you doing in such a hurry?"

  Yang Hongyan loves her current job very much, and she doesn't want ordinary people to have a strong sense of gain and loss. Anyone with a discerning eye knows that she could have been the deputy director of the factory, but was squeezed out by Zhou Lijun. She actually didn't take it to heart.

  What can I do if I become the deputy director of the factory? Isn't it still the factory's affairs that I'm in charge of? Moreover, she is an old girl. She has enough to eat alone and the whole family is not hungry. The school pays her a salary and the factory also pays her a salary. The salary of the general workshop director may be a little lower than that of the deputy director, but it has little impact on her. .

  But that doesn't mean she has no temper. This Factory Director Zhou is different from other people. He stole her position. Every time he sees her, her expression is really hard to explain. Those who don't know it think she stole his.

  Recently, Director Xiao asked him to be in charge of the factory's production, which really annoyed her to death. He would talk nonsense when he didn't understand, and she would look down upon him when she corrected him.

  Xiao Shan was nice to her, but she didn't owe anyone anything.

  Yang Hongyan glanced at him and said, "Go find Director Xiao!"