Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 is already ready to try...

  Wang Linhua replied, "Teacher, at first I planned to give my mother five thousand and save the remaining ten thousand, but then I felt that bank interest was very low, so it was a pity to save it like this. It was Boss Geng who suggested, I say that I sell cars. It would be much easier if I drove a car from our factory to sell cars. I think this makes sense. If I buy a car, it will be of great help to my work! "

  She had already planned that once she bought the car, she would definitely drive it and visit all the hesitant customers she had visited before.

  Xiao Shan nodded. Geng Laosan looked confused, but what he said made sense.

  In her previous life, when she started out in the steel pipe business, she did it on a small scale, using other people's goods to make a profit, but many people just liked to come to her to purchase goods. Wasn't that just because of her grandeur?

  In order to save face, she asked her father's driver to get a jeep that was about to be scrapped in the military area. She had to drive the jeep when discussing business.

  That's just selling steel pipes, selling cars and driving around in cars, it will get twice the result with half the effort.

  "Boss Geng is right. If you buy a car, you can pay it according to the internal employee price of 28,000. If you don't have enough money, I will personally lend you the difference and pay it back by deducting half of your salary every month. How about it?"

  Wang Linhua smiled happily. She stood up and bowed slightly to Teacher Xiao and said, "Teacher Xiao, thank you!"

  Xiao Shan motioned her to sit down, reached out and patted her shoulder, and said, "You are so polite to the teacher. If you have any problems in the future, whether it is difficulties in life or problems at work, you can come to me." !"

  Wang Linhua nodded.

  Xiao Shan wanted to chat more with the little girl, but unexpectedly the phone on the table rang again.

  Wang Linhua did not dare to waste the teacher's time anymore, nodded and left.

  Xiao Shan worked overtime every day, and Zhao Mingshan was no better. Vice Mayor Zhou just said lightly and asked him to write a research report. He spent almost all his spare time to understand all walks of life in Lucheng City. Over and over again, a very detailed report was written on time.

  Originally, Zhao Mingshan thought that it would be over after writing the report. Unexpectedly, Vice Mayor Zhou thought that his report was well written, and soon transferred people from various departments to temporarily set up a development team.

  Zhao Mingshan was appointed as the team leader.

  As the director of the Finance Department, he has a lot of work, and he also has the title of team leader, and he also works overtime almost every day.

  Both husband and wife are so busy, and the one who has the biggest problem with this is Teng Teng, who is over one year old. He is a good boy. He plays for a while after dinner every day. Nurse Li washes his face and feet, and goes to bed on time at eight o'clock in the evening. .

  At this time, Xiao Shan and Zhao Mingshan often haven't arrived home yet, or have just arrived home.

  Teng Teng woke up very early in the morning, at five or six o'clock. The first thing he did when he woke up was to drink a bottle of milk. After drinking the milk, the little one would be stunned for a while.