Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181 There is no need to save money for her...

  Xu Fenglan is not stupid. The words of the second daughter-in-law sound very nice, but if you think about it carefully, don't they still mean the same thing as the second daughter-in-law? It's not that she doesn't want to live with her children. If the eldest and his wife let them live there, she wouldn't want it. The second is nothing. The house is small and they have to pay for a bigger one. How can they live a good life with the second? ? Not only does the family not have a nanny, but there will also be two new babies soon. When they move in, she, the mother-in-law, will become a free nanny.

  She ignored Zhu Yanhong, but glanced at Zhao Mingli, the second child, and said, "You two have a good plan. If you change to a bigger house, I can still help you take care of your children and do housework, right?"

  Zhao Mingli lowered his head and said, "Mom, Yanhong's mother's waist is broken. Maybe we need you to help us take care of the children in the past few years, but please don't worry, dad. When you get old in the future, Yanhong and I will definitely I will provide for you in your old age!"

  Seeing that he was repentant, Xu Fenglan rushed forward and was about to slap him. Zhao Wandong stopped her and said, "Second brother, you don't have to worry about the demolition money. Your mother and I are just ordinary workers." , I haven't made much money in my life, nor have I earned any family property. This yard was originally bought by your eldest brother and has nothing to do with you."

  Zhao Mingli lowered his head even lower.

  Zhu Yanhong was unwilling and said, "Dad, Mom, you can't be too partial. It's true that my eldest brother bought this yard, but since it was bought for you, the house belongs to you. For example, I gave it to you last time Mom wears a piece of clothing, can it be said that it is still mine? So many families in the village have been demolished and their houses divided, but I have never heard of them not being given to their children at all. If it has nothing to do with us, then it would be too much. , Mingli's and mine's household registrations are both here!"

  Zhao Mingli and his wife were very well-informed. They heard that Mingxiang had transferred her household registration from school to the village in advance. They quickly asked the Zhao Police Station to transfer their household registration here.

  Although Xu Fenglan objected, Zhao Wandong said that if the family got more, they would be able to get an extra house, so she did not object. At this time, Zhu Yanhong used her household registration to make trouble. She glared at Zhao Wandong angrily and said, "Your How many days have you moved here? Mingxiang Minghong and Minghai's household registrations are also there, so it has nothing to do with them. The developer has said that the house demolition will not depend on the household registration, only the size of the yard!"

  Zhu Yanhong was still unwilling and was about to continue talking. Zhao Minghai, who had been silent all the time, suddenly said, "Mom, I heard the sound of a car. Is my sister-in-law back?"

  After hearing this, Xu Fenglan hurriedly walked towards the gate in three steps and two steps at a time. As expected, Xiao Shan came, followed by Zhao Minghong.

  Xiao Shan smiled and said, "Mom, are we late?"

  Xu Fenglan smiled and said, "No, no, I know your factory is busy."

  Xiao Shan asked, "Shall we leave now?"

  Xu Fenglan nodded and said, "Okay, let's go now."

  While the two were talking, Zhu Yanhong also walked over. She forced a smile and said, "Sister-in-law, you are getting more and more beautiful now. You don't look like you are married and have children. I don't know, I thought you were a big girl." Woolen cloth!"