Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 Shanshan, are you feeling sick to your stomach? ...

  Because of his rich management experience, every work of the experimental team led by Xiao Shan is carried out in an orderly manner, and the enthusiasm of the members is generally high. Naturally, the progress of the project has exceeded expectations.

  This surprised Director Cao. Originally, he only considered the issue of funds and arranged for Teacher Xiao to be the team leader. I was afraid that she would not be able to control everyone, so he also specifically asked three senior teachers in the department, including Sui Jiankui, to lead the team. The professors all participated, the purpose was to balance the emotions of others.

  Unexpectedly, she did really well. He even felt that even if he were to lead the team, he might not be able to do better than Xiao Shan.

  Therefore, every time he sees Xiao Shan, he must encourage and praise her.

Although Director Cao is a physics major and has the inherent rigor of a scientific intellectual, he has been the department chair for more than ten years. He is a smooth and worldly person and his words of praise are spot on.

  On this day, Xiao Shan took the prepared materials to report to Director Cao.

  She has a habit of processing all information into tables, so that the data looks more intuitive and saves time and effort.

  Director Cao has a very good memory. After reading it briefly, he smiled and said, "Comrade Xiao Shan, you have done a good job. The material loss is much clearer by listing it like this. You can even draw out a piece of drawing paper." , he will be a good candidate to be a leader in the future. By the way, the holiday is coming soon. What are your thoughts on the arrangements for the use of the laboratory?"

  According to regulations, all public facilities in the school are closed during the summer vacation, including laboratories. However, the situation of each department is different, and you can also apply to the school based on the actual situation.

  Compared with ordinary people, Xiao Shan is definitely smart and capable, but she is a bit undisciplined in nature. She never likes to work blindly, let alone a workaholic. She prefers to combine work and rest instead of being a hard-working Saburo.

  During this period of time, she was busy with teaching and the experimental group, and she also had to take a break to visit the factory. She was really exhausted. Of course, it was not that her body couldn't bear it, but the mental pressure. big.

  Xiao Shan felt that she had to take a good rest. She had already thought about taking a boat to the island for vacation in a few days.

  She smiled and said, "Director Cao, everyone has been working very hard during this period. We just take advantage of the holiday to take a break, so we won't make any arrangements. However, the laboratory will still be open every day, and there may be a few teachers coming to work overtime. ."

  Their experimental team has at least five or six workaholics like Sun Lili.

  Director Cao nodded and said, "Okay, then I'll apply to the school!"

  On the first day of summer vacation, Xiao Shan slept comfortably, got up, ate the breakfast Zhao Mingshan left for her, tidied the house briefly, washed herself, changed clothes, and was about to go out. Unexpectedly, she My mother-in-law is here.

  Xu Fenglan's legs feel so good. She has been impatient for a long time after staying at home for more than half a year. She went to work in the factory last month.