Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171 It didn't happen before, but now it does...

  Teng Teng had listened to it twice and didn't want to hear it anymore, so he said, "Dad, can you tell me a different story?"

  Zhao Mingshan nodded and said, "Okay, but dad has a condition. Can you tell me the story just now?" He handed the picture book to his son.

  Xiao Shan also smiled and said, "Teng Teng is great. Mom also wants to hear your story."

  Tengteng didn't want to tell it at first, but if his mother wanted to hear it, he reluctantly told it. The little guy took the book and was silent for tens of seconds, and began to tell the story to his parents seriously.

  He is a child less than three years old, with limited expressive ability and a very small vocabulary. Although he has just listened to this story twice and roughly understands it, it is still a bit difficult to retell it.

  But Teng Teng is also very smart. Every time he talks about a page, he has to look carefully at the paintings on it. He barely knows the words, but he can understand the paintings. For example, at the end, the little rabbit got angry and its ears suddenly disappeared. , and then it accidentally fell into the water, which can be seen from the painting.

  Although the words were stuttered, they were expressed relatively completely.

  Xiao Shan happily kissed her son's cheek and said, "Tengteng, you are awesome, mom is proud of you."

  Zhao Mingshan was basically satisfied and asked with a smile, "Tengteng, do you know what this story tells us?"

  Teng Teng lay in her mother's arms and replied, "You can't have ears."

  Zhao Mingshan nodded and said, "You are right, both a bunny and a human must have ears. This story also tells us that we can't just listen to good words. If a child makes a mistake, he must listen to his parents and not be too willful. ."

  Teng Teng nodded her little chin, pressed her little head tightly against her mother, and said in a nice baby voice, "Mom, I miss you so much today!"

  Xiao Shan smiled and said, "Mom, I miss you too. What did you do at home today?"

  It's too cold outside now, and Nurse Li rarely takes him out.

  Teng Teng replied, "I played hide and seek, played with blocks, and I also painted."

  Xiao Shan kissed his little face again and asked, "Then what else do you want to play?"

  Teng Teng thought for more than ten seconds and said, "I don't know what I want to play with. Mom, please hold me."

  Xiao Shan smiled and said, "Isn't mom holding you now?"

  The little guy grinned, revealing a pair of white teeth and a pair of dimples. He moved his head back and forth in a dishonest manner. Xiao Shan hugged him tightly and smelled a unique milky fragrance from children.

  Zhao Mingshan was certainly happy to see his wife and son interacting so well, but besides happiness, there was also an indescribable emotion. He smiled and asked, "Teng Teng, do you want to hear other stories?"

  Teng Teng replied, "Dad, I don't want to hear it now. Can you tell me about it in the evening?"

  Zhao Mingshan was a little disappointed, and he had that indescribable emotion in his heart.

  "Okay, daddy will tell you before going to bed, and then you can tell your parents about it tomorrow morning, okay?"

  Teng Teng felt bad and pouted her little mouth and said, "I will forget it when I fall asleep!"