Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 There is a problem with your land

  Zhao Mingshan nodded and said, "Yes, there are mortgage loan services for private companies now, but the amount does not exceed 500,000, and the approval of collateral is very strict."

  Geng Liancheng was slightly disappointed after hearing this. Although 500,000 yuan is not a small amount, it is still far from enough for real estate development. A rough estimate is that the first start-up capital gap will be more than 500,000 yuan, and once the project starts When construction begins, more and more money will be needed.

  If there is a problem in the capital chain and it cannot be solved in time, the consequences will be very serious.

  However, no matter how small a fly's legs are, they are still meat, and he will not waste the opportunity to get half a million yuan.

  Geng Liancheng said, "Brother, there is no problem with the collateral!" He paused and said proudly, "The land I got this time covers hundreds of acres. It is just to the west of the chemical plant. It is now a large piece of pear land. The location in the woods is very good. There is a fork in the road in front of it, so the transportation is very convenient. I also looked for it and found that the Feng Shui is very good!"

  Xiao Shan frowned slightly after hearing this.

  She knew that the place Geng Liancheng was talking about was indeed built into a high-end community in her previous life. Because it was backed by green mountains and had a good ecological environment, it was later promoted to the king of buildings.

  However, the development of this project was carried out after the nearby chemical plant was relocated.

  As we all know, the pollution from chemical plants is very serious, especially the exhaust gases emitted every day, which will have a great impact on the residents living nearby. Therefore, in the next few decades, many factories in the city will be moved to the suburbs.

  Zhao Mingshan smiled and said, "Brother Geng, the bank doesn't have much information about the government's paid land sales. If you really want to apply for a loan in this area, you can go to the bank to get a form from me on Monday. , which has detailed collateral requirements and processing procedures."

  Geng Liancheng nodded happily and said, "It's better, Brother Zhao, thank you!"

  Zhao Mingshan smiled calmly and said, "It's too early for you to say thank you. To be honest, of the companies that apply for this business now, less than one-fifth of them are approved in the end. After all, the bank's money belongs to the state." If there are bad debts, it will damage the interests of the country and the people!"

  Hearing this, Geng Liancheng patted his chest and said with a smile, "Brother Zhao, don't worry, this is definitely a good project to make money. How can there be bad debts?"

  Guo Fang also intervened at this moment, "Chief Zhao, there is really no problem in this regard. In addition to the land, Boss Geng also has such a large department store. Ouch, the daily turnover alone is tens of thousands!"

  Geng Liancheng glanced at his capable secretary and smiled very proudly.

  When Guo Fang came to apply for the job, he didn't think much of her because she thought her academic qualifications were not good enough. But he soon discovered her strengths, which were that she was very good at executing things, she did everything she was asked to do, and she was very polite. He can handle all kinds of things, and he can use them when talking about business. Sometimes his words are quite beautiful and well-measured.