Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Xiao Shan smiled and said nothing...

  Xiao Shan smiled and replied, "Yes, funds were too tight before, and the land used to build the factory was leased. Although the contract period is still very long, I still feel uneasy. Now that the factory has some balance in its account, I I just want to hoard a piece of land so that I can be prepared!"

  Zhou Tingting said with a smile, "Shanshan, how come you have such a big brain? How can you be so smart? You can do everything before others!"

  Xiao Shan smiled and said, "Sister-in-law is also very smart. When your book is officially published, I will order three hundred copies, part of which will be given to my students, and part of which will be distributed as benefits to the factory!"

  Zhou Tingting smiled happily and said, "Okay, I will ask my cousin tomorrow, and I will tell you as soon as I have accurate information!"

  "Thank you sister-in-law."

  Zhou Tingting waved her hand, "If one family talks about two families, why should they be polite to me?"

  To be honest, Zhou Tingting admired the sister-in-law in front of her. She graduated from a famous university and became a university teacher after graduation. And the most unexpected thing is that she opened such a large steel pipe factory at such a young age and the business is still so prosperous.

  On her natal side, there are many relatives on both sides of her parents' family, including many excellent cousins, but there don't seem to be many who can compare with Xiao Shan.

  Of course, there's more.

  Although she never said it, she knew in her heart that her husband no longer participated in the investigation. Although this was his own choice, it was inseparable from her mother-in-law's strong interference. The cause of the matter was that time A serial murder case that my sister-in-law accidentally mentioned.

  Of course the case was solved later, but unfortunately a policeman was seriously injured while fighting with the gangsters.

  Her first feeling after hearing this was that if Xiao Qiang did not quit, he might be the injured person instead of someone else.

  Therefore, from this point of view, she is extremely grateful to her sister-in-law, but her sister-in-law lacks nothing, and she is very happy to help if she has the opportunity.

  In the afternoon of the next day, Xiao Shan finished giving a big class to the students. As soon as she returned to the office, her sister-in-law Zhou Tingting came.

  Because she doesn't have to work, she has less opportunities to go out. Every time she goes out, Zhou Tingting dresses up carefully. Today is no exception. She has her hair tied up high and wears a red-bottomed black-dot dress she bought from Shanghai. wearing a dress and carrying a milky white leather bag. She looked fashionable and exuding a sense of nobility.

  "Sister-in-law, come in and sit down!"

  Zhou Tingting sat down with a smile and said, "It's a nice day today. It's half cloudy, but it's not too hot!"

  Xiao Shan nodded and handed her a washed apple.

  Zhou Tingting took it and took a big bite, took out a piece of paper from her bag and said, "Shanshan, look, this is the land that the government is planning to sell in the near future. I don't know what you want, so I just copied it all. !"

  Xiao Shan took it and took a look and found that there were more than a dozen places. She hurriedly scanned it and found two pieces of land.

  A plot of land is about five kilometers east of Mingshui Village. It is not too far from the city, but it is backed by mountains and the soil is barren. It cannot grow crops and support people, so there is no village. The land is about Hundreds of acres are now standard wasteland.