Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 This feels really good

  Like other hospitals, the military hospital's treatment of inpatients is concentrated in the morning. The same is true for Xiao Li. At 7:30 in the morning, her family brings her breakfast. After eating, the doctor is doing rounds, and the doctor gives good medical advice. After that, the nurse will push the cart to give infusion or other care.

  Lung disease like Xiao Li's is a chronic wasting disease, and she had exhausted too much energy for work before. Now that she is being treated with peace of mind, she has become particularly able to sleep. She was basically in a sleep state after receiving infusions throughout the morning.

  By noon, most of the day's treatments were over, and she woke up. She had rested enough, and after a short treatment, she hardly coughed anymore. Her whole body was obviously different from the previous two days.

  When Zhao Mingshan brought her parents to the hospital that day, she had just finished lunch, which was steamed buns that Xiao Shan brought from home, stuffed with beef and radish, using beef tenderloin and watery Linxian radish. It tasted fragrant and tender but not greasy at all. Xiao Li ate two steamed buns and drank a bowl of millet porridge.

  Tian Yuzhi also hurried over after get off work in the morning. She looked at her eldest daughter with a smile and said, "Lily, what do you want to eat tonight?"

  Regarding this issue, Xiao Li and Xiao Shan had already discussed it before. She smiled and said, "Mom, I want to eat the lotus root box made by Uncle Zhou. Can I eat it?"

  The lotus root box made by the cook Lao Zhou is made of fresh nine-hole lotus root. The stuffing inside is diced pork belly, add leeks and dried shrimps, mix well, then wrap it with a layer of egg flour liquid and put it in the oil pan. Deep-fried, the box is golden and crispy right out of the pan, and tastes particularly fresh.

  Although it is not a big fat or meaty food, it is fried food after all and may not be easy to digest.

  However, Xiao Li was young after all. She couldn't eat when she got home on the first day. She only drank a little rice porridge. She ate wontons on the second day, stir-fried vegetables on the third day. She ate sesame seeds, eggs and soy milk this morning. It's beef buns.

  People's appetite is getting better day by day, which means that the condition is improving and the body's resistance is strengthening.

  This is a good thing.

  She hesitated and said, "Lily, fried food is not easy to digest, so you should wait a few days before eating it. How about I ask Uncle Zhou to make boiled meatballs for you?"

  Xiao Li nodded obediently.

  The military region has not been very busy in recent days. Commander Xiao is worried about his eldest daughter and takes time to come over every noon.

  He came to the ward with Zhao Mingshan's family.

  "Aunt Tian, ​​Commander Xiao, this is my dad, this is my mom!"

  Zhao Mingshan put down his things, pointed at Zhao Wandong and Xu Fenglan and introduced them.

  Because Xiao Shan had already reported this to her parents before, Commander Xiao and Dean Tian were not surprised.

  According to Lucheng's custom, the children of the two families have been dating each other for such a long time, so it is indeed time for them to meet.

  Although the place and timing chosen were not very good.

  Tian Yuzhi is a consistent person. Since she has accepted Zhao Mingshan, she is naturally very polite to his parents. She said, "It's just that the child is sick. Big brother and big sister are too polite. Sit down quickly!"