Chapter 1

Reincarnated?
≠======≠======≠

"Like I said, MHA is too overrated...!" In a room, three boys are huddled together playing games on their phones, when the topic of a manga series, now a successful anime, My Hero Academia, also known as Boku No Hero Academia.

"Also known as the most overrated franchise ever, with a toxic fanbase...!" A boy with the most basic black hair said, his eyes focused on the phone screen as his fingers furiously tapped away.

Ignoring the fact that he casually breaks the 4th wall, his friends, matching with the same type of hair and eyes, eyed him incredulously.

"You can't say that when you haven't even watched the first episode." To differentiate them, this guy wore a green hoodie, its design similar to a certain green-haired person's outfit.

With a scoff, this guy wears the most basic ass T-shirt paired with sweatpants, waved his hands around in dismissal. "Yeah, no. I'm not watching that cringe-worthy of an anime. I don't even know why it's a candidate for the next-gen Big Three. It's obviously Haikyuu!, Black Clover, and JJK!!" He exclaimed, throwing himself onto the bed as his eyes were still on the game.

"Argh, damn it! Blake, I need heals!!"

"Shut up, I'm on it!!"

"Kousei, these guys' ganging up on me!! Clear 'em off while Blake heals me!!"

"On it!"

Sitting back up from lying down, the three focused on the game. And after a few minutes of intense and furious instructions and taping on the screens, a playful chime sounded from all of their phones as all three boys cheered while jumping.

"YEEEAAAH!! We finally cleared the floor!" Blake, the one with a green hoodie exclaimed, slamming the phone safely on the bed.

Kousei, who was wearing a long-sleeved black shirt, was so excited that he did a backflip. The room was silent a bit, before they erupted to cheers again.

"Y/n!! That was a great call back there!!! If you didn't tell me to use [Purify] to get out of the [Vine Bind], we would've lost it at the last minute!" Blake said, shaking Y/n by the shoulder as he screamed at his face.

"Yeah, yeah I know...! Please let me go, I don't want to puke in Kousei's room!" Y/n shoved off Blake, who landed on the bed and continued to scream in glory.

Kousei looked at the still-screaming Blake and turned to Y/n with a defeated sigh. "Well, while he's doing that, won't you stop by 7-11?"

"Why?"

"Food"

"Why me?" Y/n pressed on, not wanting to go.

"Hmm, because I said so." Kousei answered simply. Y/n deadpanned at this and sighed.

"*Sigh* Sure, I kinda needed the fresh air anyways..." Picking up his sweater, Y/n picked up his wallet and phone and made his way out of the house. He gave Kousei's mom a quick greeting as he exited.

[Scene skip brought to you by Y/n cursing incoherently]

The outside of T/n(town name) presents itself once Y/n is outside. Heaving a breath into his hands, warm vapor blew against his ever-colding hands.