Chapter 12

≠============≠===========≠

Internships!

≠===========≠===========≠

On a Friday night, in the Aizawa residence... Well, maybe not Friday anymore since it's almost 4 am Saturday.

Y/n is seen in the living room, sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee and his laptop in front of him. While typing expertly, once in a while he'd take a sip from his cup.

A visible strain was apparent on his face as he typed away.

'Since starting U.A, my usual work time was cut to less than a half... So that obviously means that my workload with the company is increased. Even more so if it wants to be done by the week....' He grumbled internally, glaring at the screen.

'Thankfully, Ms. Chii was kind enough to give me extra time to work on projects..'

Makino Chii. The head of the company that Y/n's working under. She's a hardworking leader with some kind of intimidating aura around her.

That is, if you're just meeting her for the first time. In reality, she's one of the most understanding, kind and compassionate leader, whom isn't afraid to drop down to a knee and listen to others and her subordinates for help or opinions. She's the kind of leader that everyone would want in a company.

That's also why Y/n is massively indebted with her kindness.

As mentioned, when he was forced to be a student at U.A, the Makino's were one of the few, if not the only people that he told about him attending U.A.

Knowing that Y/n will be burdened with school work as well as his actual work at the company, Chii was kind enough to let him put aside his work for school, and be done with work from the company by Sunday before 11:59.

'It's like doing an assignment at the last second....' Y/n thought with reminiscence of his two years of high school.

Just as he was grumbling in silent frustration, he hears Aizawa entering the apartment with a click of the front door. He paid the pro hero no mind as he continued with his work.

[•••]

With a tired sigh, Aizawa took off his work boots and just laid them wherever. He took off his binding cloth and held it in his arms, when he noticed Y/n in the living room, on his laptop.

The adult of the two looked at the time and saw that it was way past midnight. Actually, scratch that. It's almost 4 am.

Being the responsible adult he is, he made his way and stood behind the teen, behind the couch.

Obviously, Y/n felt the gruffy man's presence and looked up.

"What?"

"Why are you awake at ungodly hours?" The adult asked, stern was all over in his voice.

"It's my time, I can do whatever I want with it. And besides, I have a lot of work to do. I'll sleep in the morning." Y/n waved it off as he continued to type away.

"Work? The teachers told me that you did all of their assignments already." Aizawa said, reminded of the way his colleagues would praise Y/n for almost acing all the homework.

"Yeah, captain obvious. I'm talking about work work." Said Y/n as a matter of fact-ly. Aizawa raised an eyebrow at this, and looked at the screen of the laptop.