Chapter 3

Errand gone wrong.

≠========≠========≠

Today's Sunday, where most of the population of the Earth, including Y/n himself, is seen sleeping in his small room. Right now, it was 4.59 am as seen on a Hello Kitty alarm clock, (it was given by a girl, he doesn't know why, but he'll cherish the gift).

Outside, it was dark and cold, life in nature still asleep, preserving their heat and energy for the rest of their day activity.

Back to Y/n, the h/c coloured hair teen shifted in his sleep, his clothes raised a bit above his stomach, revealing his newly developed abs, thanks much to his training he's being doing.

It has been a few months since the discovery of his Quirk, he named it Dark Whip(he came up with it when he figured that he can literally use it as a whip to attack), and as mentioned, he has been doing some training. And so far, you can tell his efforts has beared its fruits.

Before, he can barely do pushups and pullups, but now? He can proudly say he can do at least 50 of each. Yeah, you think he was going to quit halfway? Not a chance.

Not unlike a certain author *cough* *cough*.

Anyways, his Hello Kitty clock rang loudly, waking up the teen in question.

*RIIIING!*

"Aah!!!" He jolted awake, throwing the blanket in the air.

Once he managed to recollect himself, Y/n shuts the clock off and lazily laid back on his futon.

"Ugh... Today is Sunday, and I forgot to shut off the alarm last night... My precious sleep..." He whined, wriggling in the futon in dismay.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps and the sliding door to his small and humble room opens, and reveals Kiyo outside of his room.

"Y/n, dearie, are you awake? Can I ask you to go buy some groceries? We're out of some vegetables and seasonings..." The old lady requested, and upon hearing this, Y/n immediately sprung up from his previous place.

"Sure, Granny! What do you need?"

"Here, I've listed it all off on this list. Oh, and, if there's no eggs at the usual grocery store, there no need to buy them, we'll go the the super market together in the afternoon, alright?" Kiyo said sweetly as she handed the small list.

'Most of the stuff are small or in a small quantity, so I don't think I need to bring the bicycle with me... Besides, a walk sounds nice.' The reincarnator thought, scanning the list.

"Alright, Granny. I'll get going after I take a shower and change my clothes."

"That's fine. And thanks Y/n." Kiyo thanked him, holding him by his hands. Y/n noted the old scars and wrinkles on her hands, signifying her badge of honor as an ex-Pro Hero.

"Ever since you've been loving here with us, you've been nothing but a sweet young man, helping us around and being kind." She said with fondness, then patted him on the back(he had to crouch a little bit for her to do that).

With a smile, Y/n hold the hand that pattes his back. "That's the least I can do after you guys had taken me in. Giving me a job, roof to sleep under, balanced meal everyday to fill my stomach, I couldn't be more greatful."