Chapter 5

Vigilante business

≠=========≠=========≠

In the city of Musutafu, the city streets were bustling with night life, where most human would find activities to do that weren't possible in the day.

It's the middle of the night, and somewhere in the city, there stood a lone figure overlooking the city on top of a building.

"I feel like batman, brooding on a tall building..." The person muttered. He wore an elaborate outfit, consist of mostly black clothes. He wore a black short-sleeved hoodie, which covered his head, hiding his rather obvious h/c locks. His legwear consist of a shorts and a tight leggings. There's a type of mechanism aeound his legs, but we'll talk about it later.

There was also somekind of skin tight cloth over his exposed arms, and a set of fingerless gloves. Onto his face, he simply wore a black face mask, not opting to full head ski-mask like Spiderman. He wanted his own gimmicks, of course.

While still brooding on a corporate building, he hears a commotion nearby, and turned his attention to it. Quickly, he dropped down and enters a free fall. He let himself fall for a few seconds, savouring the short moment of peace. Feeling the right moment, he unleashed his Quirk, Dark Whip, and saves himself from death by fall damage.

"WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!" With an excited yell, he let's physics and momentum does it's work, and swing around into the night.

Finally at the top of the swing, he retracted Dark Whip and use his other hand to continue to swing. This sequence repeats as he casually swings and weave around the city like a playground.

After a few short minutes he arrived at the scene, and what met him was a group of men is ganging up on two teen girls. About his age, he'd wager (he's 16 now, if you're wondering).

Arriving unsupectly, he waits at the top of a store, a few meters above the mugging activity. Since his presence is still unexposed, Y/n decided to have a bit of fun.

[•••]

"C'mon girlies, hand over the goods, and you might just get off with just wothout your V-cards, if you still have 'em, that is! Heheh...!" One of the thugs said, twirling a knife in his hand. In closer inspection, it seems the knife is attached to his flesh.

The three of his other friends laughed along at his wicked remark, already having ideas on what they're about to do. The two girls can only shake in fear, cornered in an alley with nowhere to escape. As the mem approached them with a sickening grin, they can only pray that they'll even be alive after these perverts are done--

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..." A foreign voice were suddenly heard by them. The four men looked around, confused by the sudden voice.

"Don't you think it's unmanly to gang up on these ladies? I mean, four against two? That's messed up..." Y/n's voice reverberates around the alley.

"Hey, show yourself if you're any better, coward!!" One of the thugs, who wears a beanie over his head said(let's call him Beanie for now), screaming into the darkness. Y/n, who's in the said darkness, felt irked. A crackhead, maybe he is, but a coward? Absolutely not.

"Oh, me? A coward? Says the one that's shaking in his pants!" Y/n mocked Beanie. While he in fact, is not shaking in his pants, he sure was irritated. Purple ball of energy suddenly formed in his hands, as he glared into the darkness.

"Ohohoh, you just messed with the wrong guy, pal--!"

"Oop, can't have you tossing that around."

Suddenly, two long reddish-black thing emerged from the shadows and attached themselves onto Beanie's hands, effectively pulling him up into the darkness. He yelped, frightened at the suddeness, and followed by was the sound of pained grunts and fists hitting face, a beatdown, basically.