Extra

~≠Day to day life facts about Y/n≠~

ו The first few weeks when he lives in Japan, he can't get used to having to shower for almost three time a day.

וWhenever he's back home at the Makino houshold or Aizawa's apartment, he never used the words, "I'm home", but rather "I'm back". This is because after getting reincarnated, wherever he goes, he never felt like he was at home.

וReally likes cats, especially kittens. This fact might be used against him, mostly in pranks.

ו Hates spicy food. All the more reason he can't and never will get along well with Bakugo. (If your f/f is something spicy, it's the non-spicy version of it(???))

ו Surprisingly likes pink. But won't tell a soul because of social norms.

ו Ambidextrous, but because he trained himself to be able to. He was bored.

ו He thinks that if he were ever to like/love a girl, it'd be a hassle to explain to her that he's Black-Mask, no one in public knows him as Y/n L/n. So he thinks he should avoid having a relationship if he can.

ו Socks. He'll never be seen not wearing them.

ו Won't get an earbuds/airpods. Because of his constant swinging and rapid movement, it's easy to lose them, rather than the good 'ol reliable wired earphones.

ו Is great friends with Yaoyorozu's butler and maids. The maids especially surprised that he can cook well, since to them, he's the kind of boy you'd assume the runaway, bad boy type.

ו Alwyas seen at Yaoyorozu's balchony whenever they casually hang out.

ו Yaoyorozu's dad didn't like him at first, but he's the kind of person to quickly make people warm up to him.

ו Hates being cold. Reminding him of the time he was broke and homeless when he first reincarnated and had to sleep either in the street or an alleway.

ו Surprisingly a heavy sleeper. He only either wakes up using his internal biological clock, or an actual alarm clock with an annoying blaring sound. So, good luck waking him up without an alarm clock.

(my headcanon)
ו Almost beat the shit out of Yaoyorozu's ex-boyfriend, when it was revealed that he didn't genuinely love her, and only want her for her money.

≠=======≠=======≠

Hope you find these little facts interesting!