Chapter 8

Revelation & Enrollment(Pt 2)

≠===========≠===========≠

"A fair warning, my class is quite unique with their characteristics. So I hope you're ready to be bombarded with weird questions. Especially about your Quirk." While driving, Aizawa was generous enough to give Y/n a small pointer about the class he'll be attending from now on.

Looking at the pro hero, now his homeroom teacher, Y/n gave a bit of a confused stare.

"You'll see when you get there."

[•••]

Well, that being said..." Y/n muttered, as he wandered in the massive halls of U.A, somehow getting lost. Aizawa left him alone to wander the halls, since it was quite early to be at school. So the hero gave a clearance to him to wander a bit.

But to his surprise, U.A was basically a mansion, palace, even. It has many halls and rooms that leads to who knows where.

He happened to atumble upon a large metal door, with a sign above saying "Workshop".

Y/n has a sneaking suspicion that he should never visit this place on his own accord. So he decided to walk away, leaving the door untouched.

Exploring a bit more, Y/n noticed that people are beginning to fill in the hall fairly bit. He noted that he needed to head to the 1A class, so he tried to spot anyone that he knows that from the class.

The only ones that he knows are Deku, Yaoyorpzu, and the brown haired girl that Deku crushes on. Y/n peaked around the corner, tryimg to fimd the three people he thought of.

Other students that are passing by to go to their class stared at Y/n weirdly. But Y/n could care less. He need ro getmto class in time. Who knows what the principal do if he knows if Y/ was late on his first day.

"C'mon... Isn't there anyone that I can follow, or is everyone from 1A is always late for class...?" The reincarnator asked no one in particular, when he happens to notice a certain bicolored hair boy.

"Hm? Isn't that... The half-n-half guy? Wasn't he also in class 1A too?"

~Meanwhile~

A day to day life of Todoroki Shoto couldn't be anymore exciting or bland than this.

Waking up at exactly 6 am, hellish training with his dad-- I mean, Endeavour untill 7 am, and then get ready for school. After having breakfast that was prepared by his sister, Fuyumi, Todoroki Tlthen went off to his high school, U.A.

To be an inspiring hero under the guidance Endeavour, Todoroki gritted his teeth.

He won't just do as what his old man wants.

But, that aside, today actually became a little bit more than ordinary for our resident icyhot.

Currently, he's walking to class as per usual. Nothing special there. The kick is? There's someone secretly following him.

Actually, he can't really tell all that well if there really is, but his gut feeling says that he's being followed. But since both him and the mysterious stalker is in U.A, he doubt that the stalker would do anything. So, he ignored them.

Arriving at his class at exactly 7 am, as usual, Todoroki pushed the big slididng door aside and entered the class, giving a small greeting to his fellow classmate that's also early, Tokoyami. Oddly enough, he wass sitting on his table in a rather elaborate way, but he won't pry.

Just as no other people would in his business.

Heading to his seat at the far back, Todoroki noticed the sudden addition of another table beside him. He let out an intrigued humm, then glanced at Tokoyami.