Chapter 4

A bit heads up, this chapter was somehow a lot harder to write, despite me doing well in three previous ones, but if I didn't publish this, I'll forever hold it out, so here you go.

I won't even be mad if a majority of you guys hate it.

≠=========≠=========≠

A Hero

≠=========≠========≠

With a heavy sigh, Y/n made up his mind.

He's going back.

Even if he'd get in trouble later, knowing that if there's casualties later and he did nothing about it, he know he'll come to regret it later in the future. With another sigh, he scaled the building he's on and carefully placed the egg carton on top of the building. He then took out a black face mask from his pocket and wear it. (Granny Kiyo told him to bring it. Apparently bacteria and pathogen control in Japan is quite tight. No wonder in anime they really had to trat even the smallest of scratch.)

Securing the mask, Y/n then dropped down and uses his Quirk to swing his way towards danger, already grimacing at the possible injuries he'd sustain. He's no pessimist, but he's not dumb enough to think he'd get out of this unscathed.

A few minutes later, he had arrived at the scene, and the condition is possibly better than he had imagined, but still not the best by standard. In the middle of the road, there seemed to be a man? A beast? He wasn't sure.

There was a big muscular figure standing in the middle of the half destroyed street. The muscle figure basically roared around in anger, stomping the fround as if this was an intro to a boss level.

The figure is almost 10 feet tall, towering everyone there. Around him, there's a group of polices that's protecting the civillians while standing guard in case the villian tries to target them.

"RRAAAAGGHH!!!!! I'M SO FUCKING LIVID!!! I WAS A 20 YEARS CORPORATE SLAVE, AND I'LL BE DESTROYING ANY COMPANY'S BUILDING TO FREE MY FELLOW SALARYMAN IF THAT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!!" He yelled, then suddenly getting into a running start, straight at a building. Which, what he assumed was a company's building.

Then, without interruptions, he dashes madly into the building, crushing any wall that he hit. He doesn't seemed infazed, and continued through.

Yells and screams erupted from within, obviously scared when the villain rushed in and destroyed parts of the building, which coincidentally, an important support of said building. Y/n noticed the cracking of the few support beams that's left untouch, but that won't be enough to support the building as a whole, especially when there's multiple people inside.

With resolute, Y/n used his Quirk to latch onto the edge of the building he's on and took a few steps back. "I hope this works...!"

He exclaimed to himself, stretching his Quirk and at the same time, retracing his Quirk back. There was a faint sound of stretching, which he guessed was his Quirk, which was neat, but also a bit concerning. He's seen spiderman do it countless times, how hard can it be, right?

And it all went downhill from there.

His body slipped when his feet lose its traction, the result of the elastic force at play and his slightly worn-out shoes. This unexpected slip pulled him forward without warning.