Chapter 9

A Test?!

≠=========≠=========≠

Homeroom has ended, and it was time for class.

Stepping into U.A, Y/n had expected that a whole day's worth of class would be full of heroics and physical activities. But as usual, reality had to pull him back and make him sit through class, learning Calculus.

In front, was the Pro Hero Cementos. Expertly teaching the class about the significance of pythagoras theorem.

Well, not like it mattered to him. He's here to make sure he's not in jail. The least he can do is be average in class.

Y/n let his head rest on the table, and let out a sigh of boredom. 'I could've been saving a kid from a Yakuza... Probably.'

"Man... That was quite boring...." Y/n said as he slumped in his seat at the cafeteria. Munching slowly on his food, Y/n eyed a few of his classmates from his place.

Luckily, his classmates was considerate enough to not tell other people about him being Black-Mask. Being swarmed by his own classmates was mentally tired enough. Imagine if the whole cafeteria did...

He shivered at the thought.

"Something on your mind?" His only friend(currently) in class, Yaoyorozu, who sat beside him asked. It wasn't everyday that she saw her h/c haired friend sighs tiredly.

"Nah... It's just, I've been doing the vigilante gig for half a year now. And then I suddenly have to attend to class? Underwhelming, I'd say." Y/n said slowly so that only they can hear. Yaoyorozu nodded at this.

"Well, I can understand the sentiment. Always on the move for 6 months straight and then to suddenly have to sit still in class for 8 hours must've been too unproductive for you."

"But, maybe it's a good thing. Here, can you not only learn academics, you can also learn to be a better hero from the best! You do realize that we have Pro Heroes as our teachers here, right?" She asked Y/n with a smile. Humming at her words, Y/n shrugs.

"I suppose. Well, probably one of the benefits of me being caught is that I can see you everyday. Being friends with someone but can only see him or her om the weekends, doesn't sit right with me." It was Y/n's turn to smile at her, which caused the girl to a coughing fit at his words.

Sometimes, Yaoyorozu forgot that she at least have one geniune friend by her side who's laways have her back.

"Well, I can agree with that..."

In front of them, sits the pruple haired girl, Jiro, and the invisible girl, Hagakure. They witnessed their interaction without uttering a single word. They then looked at each other, and nodded slowly, making a silent agreement that only they knew....

The afternoon class session is taking place, and that's mean....

"Heroics 101!!!" Some of the boys exclaimed happily after an agonizing hour of 'Heroics History'.

"Heroics 101? Is it what I think it is?" Y/n said, leaning ahead at Yaoyorozu. The girl nodded, placing a hand on her chest.

"Yes. This class handles most of the hero course's studies regarding heroics. It's more physical than the other classes." She explained briefly, standing up and tidy up her table.