Chapter 6

Caught

≠========≠========≠

"What to write... What to write......"

A lone person mutters, sitting alone in front of a blindingly bright white screen. His body swayed back and forth on the chair, humming to themself a tune as he thought about something.

His head then suddenly perked up, seemingly as he had thought of an idea, but shook his head after a little rethinking.

"No... That's absurd. A little cliché, even."

Back to the thinking chair, I guess. He sighed in a little frustration, not getting the ideas needed for his fanfiction. Even when he's into the My Hero Academia verse now, and writing a fanfiction of it, other fictions still exist, so he delves deeper into the madness of writing a fanfic.

And sometime along the way, he got the brilliant idea to write a fanfic about a certain animated series about girls fighting monsters with powers similar to Quirks, but with no luck of thinking up of a solid plot, beside the original plot, of course. In another sigh of frustration, he throws his head back and takes a look around his room.

He then notices something as he squints into nothings, actually, directly at the camera--

Wait a second.

≠==========≠==========≠

Almost a year after getting reincarnated, Y/n has somehow got himself a solid foundation to survive in this world

Almost a year after getting reincarnated, Y/n has somehow got himself a solid foundation to survive in this world. He now has his own apartment, not too big, but also not too small.

Just enough for a teenager like him. How he get the money to afford this, you wonder? Well, after his employment with Grandpa Kazae and Granny Kiyo got cut off, he miraculously got a decent full-time job.

Not that they kicked him out after his vigilante gig was out of the bag or anything, but as it turns out, their daughter was quite a successful person, and not being a Hero is saying a lot with her wealth to speak of. She went back to her childhood home and was a little surprised to see Y/n working and helping around her parents.

So, as gratitude for helping and taking care of her elders, she offered him a well paid job under her company.

It the stay at home kind of job, and it only requires him to have a good internet connection, and a laptop or PC. And, as a tech wizard and tech nerd as he is, he gladly accepts the job and starts to work.

The first few weeks of his new job was a little hectic, if he was being honest. Loads of files and charts and projects where he was tasked of piled up to him. To do all the work while also working with a team twice his age, was overwhelming, add up to his side gig as a friendly neighbourhood vigilante.