Chapter 23

After what happened last night, my mind is like bombarded. Like before he's still an as*hole, he actually think that he can manipulate me again.

' Qween, the plan is working. What will be our next step '

" Buy all the shares "

' But Mr. Formalejo is a hindrance for us '

" Then do what you need to do "

' Qween he's part of the Initiators, it's not simple as that. In order to execute your plan you need to defeat him in the Royale Battle '

" then make an announcement as soon as possible "

' Qween, don't do this. You're life will be at stake '

" How about you? Do you want your life to be in danger? " I asked coldly

' N-no Qween '

" then do what I say "

' Yes Qween '

It's time to show them what I got. It's time for my revenge, and I will swear that the upcoming battle will be Mr. Formalejo's last breath.

Habang nasa couch ako ay napabuntong hininga ako dahil sa sobrang inip. Wala pa ring announcement ang nilalabas sa royale bulletin.

Sa sobrang inip ay naka tulog ako nang mahimbing.

Keila's Pov

I decided na ipatawag lahat ng miyembro g NEMESIS Squad. I need their opinion about Qween's decision.

We have 9 members including Qween. There's four boys and four girls in the group. We are known to be on the second rank when it comes to Royale Battle.

" Zach make a move " I said frustratedly.

' Qween already made her decision and it's final '

" but - "

' alam kong hindi mo pinapahalata pero you're worried about her right? '

" I'm not, she threatened my life earlier. She's cold, ruthless, heartless and so on, why would I worried about her "

Sumabat sa usapan si Nova, right hand ni Qween.

' She's cold but she cares ' makahulugang saad niya.

" Whatever, I called all of you here to tell you that Qween wants to fight with Mr. Formalejo "

' For what reason? Luke asked.

" she wants to get the shares of Mr. Formalejo "

' weird, why she's so interested about it? ' Brax interfere.

" I predict that she doesn't want the wedding to happen " Nova said.

And all eyes are on her, naguguluhan kami sa sinabi niya dahil wala sa hilig ni Qween ang makialam sa personal na buhay ng iba. She's more focused on taking revenge through killing and torturing a person not like by risking herself to get that so called shares.

' what the hell?? ' I said

" Is she out of her mind? " Elly commented

' I can't believe this ' Charles second the motion.

" Do you mind explaining the reason why ? Nov? " Brax said.

' I already made a background check of this man ' Nova handed us the black folder with a man's information inside.

' I saw Qween yesterday, she's searching this name. I asked her who's that guy but she doesn't answer me, so I made my own way to answer my question and that's it '