Chapter 4 Amira

She was prettified when Grayson had woken her up by coming back to the bedroom, even more so when he drugged her and carried her down the hall. She had passed out after about the fourth time he had fucked her on the bed. Each time her body had betrayed her and she had orgasmed again and again.
He was a vicious man, he had prodded, squeezed, pinched and bitten her body all over. What was worse was that each time he did something like that her body responded - moving toward him, with him, and producing more slick. She found herself moaning and every time she came, it was linked to the pleasure his pain seemed to elicit.
After that whole ordeal she now found herself hung over a narrow beam, tied once again with her legs wide open.
Everything apart from the centre of the main part of her body was hanging down, either tied or weighed down by gravity.
While he had been carrying her she had tried to move but couldn't. She was completely aware of everything that was happening and, although scared, she didn't think she would have been able to move from exhaustion even if she hadn't been drugged.

She was very aware of Grayson's naked form walking round her. From her position hanging down she could see his legs or feet and knew exactly where he was when he was close to her.
Standing in front of her hanging head, she heard him speak.
"Oh darling, if only you could see how appetising you look, but I feel I have eaten you enough, for the time being at least, and now it's only fair if you have a taste too, would you like that darling?"
He grabbed her hair and he pulled up her head. As he swiped off the tape from her mouth her surrounding skin stung, now with very little control over her own body and the tape gone, her mouth dropped open.
"Oh darling, you naughty thing. You can't wait to taste my cock can you?"
She most certainly fucking could wait, she could wait forever if she had the choice.
"Mmmmm." He groaned as he took his already hard cock in his hands and ran the pre-cum over her lips.
"Lick baby, lick." He instructed but she didn't dare, in fact she wasn't even sure she could.
His cock was absolutely dripping, and as soon as he wiped some off on to her lips, more appeared.
"Come now baby don't be shy, let me help you."
Holding his cock he wiped the end with his fingers and shoved them in her mouth, wiping them on her tongue. He hooked them in the soft pallet behind her lower teeth and pulled her mouth open wider.
"That's it darling open wide for Graisy."
Graisy? What was he fucking five? Her cheek muscles strained, was he trying to break her jaw?
It's funny you don't realise how often you swallow till you can't it's like being at the dentist. Dribble began to drip from her open mouth.
"Oh darling am I that mouth watering." He quipped - fucking creep.
What had her life come to? She was tied to some sort of sex table and her body seemed to enjoy it.
She hated to admit it but the taste of his cum had her producing slick, and as he fed his cock into her mouth, it was literally running from her pussy and dripping on the floor, shame filled her.
This wasn't like when Darius had fucked her mouth, it felt so different.
Grayson slid his cock over her tongue several times before pulling out and rubbing her spit up to the base of his cock.
"It's ok darling, it's going back in, I just want to make it easier for you to swallow it." He said. "We are such a good match you and I darling. We are made for each other."
After coating his cock with her saliva he guided it back to her mouth and stepped forward, the position he was holding her head in meant her throat was wide open, and his cock slipped straight down it.
He may have been considerably smaller than Darius, but he was still big, and his cock went so far down that it acted like a cork in her throat. Unready for the intrusion she began to splutter, her throat contracting again and again and again.
"Fuuuck, that feels so good darling, and you look wonderful with my cock stuffed down your throat."
He wasn't moving, why wasn't he moving? He was just standing there, his cock shoved as far down her throat as he could possibly get it, watching her literally choke on it. She couldn't see his face but his heavy breathing told her he was getting off on this, and unfortunately by the feel of the amount of slick she was producing her body was enjoying it too. His hand came up to her throat and squeezed slightly. Was he feeling his own cock through her throat? He groaned loudly.
She knew she was going to pass out, she felt herself going, her eyes rolling back, when, just as fast as he entered, he dropped his hand, stepped back with his cock springing free, dropping her head with a jolt.
"Fuck darling, your mouth feels amazing." He panted.
Did he have to verbalise absolutely everything?
Grabbing and lifting her head once more, he fed the tip of his cock back between her lips, and she took a few quick breaths while she could.
This time as he stepped towards her he bent forward, shoving his cock straight down her throat again, but also stretching forward laying over her, this bent her head back even further, into a very uncomfortable angle. He took one of her boobs in each of his hands and started to squeeze.
The squeeze was so hard and so painful that if her eyes hadn't already been streaming from chocking on his cock, they would be now. She tried to move to pull away, to do anything, but she couldn't.
Then he began to move. Still holding her boobs and gripping them hard like handles, he started to fuck her mouth.
Back and forth his hips went at pace, with shallow enough thrusts that his cock never left her throat. Her neck was bent so awkwardly she feared it may snap. That was it, that was the moment she was going to die, she just knew it. He groaned and growled every time his cock moved.
"Perfect darling, your doing so well." He panted, "so fucking well."
Each time he went down her throat he pulled on her boobs, which was agony, they were already bitten and bruised from earlier. Her mouth was aching so much from being stretched open. She was a seething mass of pain.
She couldn't see through her tears and hated herself because despite all the despicable things he did to her, her stupid body loved it. Finally he released her boobs and pulled his cock from her mouth, bringing with it another load of dribble. He grabbed her hair again and pulled her head up, as she sucked in gasp after gasp of air.
He backed away dropping her head only to return and yank up her head again to wipe her face with a damp cloth, that she could be grateful for she supposed.
He walked round her body, so he was now behind her.
"Oh darling, look at all this your body has made for me." He said while running his fingers through the slick between her legs, then she heard lapping as he must be sucking his fingers clean.
He walked away again and she couldn't see where he was untill he suddenly appeared on a rolling table, like mechanic's use, but slightly higher. He rolled up from between her legs. Who had stuff like this hanging around in their house? He rolled until he was lying directly below her, he wasn't looking at her face though. His hands raised and he grabbed both of her boobs.
"Darling these are absolutely magnificent." He said clasping both nipples and pulling them down hard, towards him.
Her nipples were sore and swollen, but her wince didn't deter him, if anything she thought it spurred him on.
"I have dreamed about your tits darling. When your belly is round with our child I will drink from them." He seemed mesmerised by her nipples, giving them far more attention than she could bare. Full with his child? Oh goddess what was her life to be, a fucking and breeding machine for this arsehole?
He pulled twisted and pinched her nipples, then readjusting and lifting his head from the table, he latched on to one. He sucked her red, swollen flesh pulling it deep into his mouth.
He kept sucking hard, each draw on her nipple sent flashes of agony down her body to her pussy which literally wept with slick, slick which was now running directly on to his groin. He started to rub his cock using her slick as lubricant. She closed her eyes in hope of making this nightmare go away - it didn't, all she could do was hear the slurp he made as he sucked.
She couldn't get the bizarreness of this scenario out of her head, she had heard of Alpha sex clubs, was this what they did? Was this normal? Was it an Alpha thing?
She didn't want her body to be aroused by this, but it was, it had a mind of its own. She was so ashamed, death almost seemed preferable.

After a good half an hour of constant abuse to her breasts - which now throbbed in the same rhythm as her heart, he kicked with his legs and rolled  so his face was directly below her pussy, which, much to her mortification, was still dripping with slick.
The slick dropped on to his face then he opened his mouth wide and caught drips on his tongue. He slapped his lips together like a toddler enjoying ice cream. All the time she could see he was still stroking his cock.
"I can't wait any longer darling, I know you are enjoying our little games but I must get inside you."
He rolled himself out from underneath her and disappeared from view.
She sighed and relaxed somewhat in relief, but it was short lived.
His feet reappeared behind her and and she felt his hands on her bottom. He started to massage her cheeks, pulling them apart and pushing them together rubbing her slick all over them.
"Oh darling, I can't wait to take you here, but not today my love, I have other plans for this enticing hole today."
Her pussy clenched at his words - no she did not want him to take her there, she really really didn't, so why did her body feel so empty there now that he had mentioned it.
She needed to be filled. Was her need the cause of this hollow feeling or was it the humiliation that would never be quelled?
"Darling you need to stop tempting me, I can see your pussy clutching for me. Ohhh Ok ok just a little of my cock," he panted.