Chapter 5 Grayson

Seeing her peach shaped arse in front of him in the flesh was exciting him immensely. He remembered once staring at it through the camera and cumming all over the control panel of his security room, now it was in front of him - his!
He started to play with her arse cheeks and he saw her pussy twitching, obviously in need of filling. She was absolutely gushing with juices, made just for him. He played with it watching how the lubrication stretched out like string between his fingers, he then sucked them clean - she tasted spectacular. His cock throbbed and he couldn't wait any longer and he knew she couldn't either.
"Darling you need to stop tempting me, I can see your pussy clutching for me. You can have just  a little of my cock. I have other plans for us today."
He pulled apart her folds and could see her glistening entrance, aiming his cock head up, he sunk inside with a long moan of relief. "Fuck, you feel wonderful darling."
With his cock seated deep inside he felt he could breath again. He wanted to move and didn't want to move at the same time, it was heaven, he remained still and savoured the moment.  Looking down at her arse he parted her cheeks and began to slide her lubricant around her puckered hole with his thumb, he couldn't stop himself as he slipped his thumb in as deep as it could go.
He felt her muscles tighten at the invasion, his thumb was gripped tightly by her back hole and his cock gripped by her pussy.  He couldn't contain the groan. of pleasure.
He began to move and watched his length slip in and out, her pussy lips hugged his cock, pushing in and out with it. As he moved he could feel his own cock with his thumb, through the barrier between her front and back openings and he fucking loved it.
Remaining seated deeply inside, he leant across to the small table he had laid out some toys on, picking up the large metal butt plug he brought it to her arse, he was loathed to take his thumb out, but he really wanted to feel how much the plug would tighten her pussy round his cock, would she be able to take his knot with this in, fuck how wonderful would that feel if she could, he was definitely going try. He slid his thumb out and in again a few more times lubricating  her hole before popping it out. Her whole bottom half was well and truly covered in her own lubricant so he rolled the the end of the plug through it and didn't waste time to push it inside. The narrow end slipped in easily but he needed force for the wider end. Fuck, fuck she tightened round his cock, he could feel the butt plug go in and groaned again. He could hear Amira panting beneath him, clearly enjoying what he was doing to her.
"I know darling, I know. It feels amazing doesn't it."
He popped the plug in and out at opposite times of the thrust of his cock, he loved to watch her hole stretch as he did so and the feel of her whole body reacting to the sting of the intrusion. She flinched with every movement.
He could feel his knot starting to swell so he pushed the plug in and held it there pressing on the end to cause a constant pressure inside her, relishing the tightness, he began to really fuck her.
Small groans came from her as he pumped his hips slamming his cock in and out, causing his knot to swell bigger and bigger.
It was now at a size that he knew would be a squeeze to get it inside with or without  the butt plug,  the plug was the largest in his collection and, with his wife, he would usually work up to a plug of this size, but he knew his little omega would love it, maybe not as much as she would love his cock in her arse, but that would have to wait as this was far too good to stop.
He had to get his knot inside. "Darling, you feel so incredibly tight. Are you ready for my knot?"
She loved it when he pushed his nearly full knot inside of her he had loved to watch her eyes open wide in anticipation of it, unable to see her face he must be satisfied with the reaction of her body, which tensed and went rigid at his words.
He released the pressure on her butt plug so he could pull her folds apart, he wanted to see as he pushed it in. Every limb in her body went taught, she obviously knew what he planned to do. He could hear her trying to mutter something, but couldn't make it out. He pulled his hips back, and very very slowly, he started to push inside her, pushing so hard his knot started to slip in, he watched her pussy lips begin to stretch round the large swelling, they looked like they were stretched to capacity, but he just kept pushing, a whine came from his omega, and her breathing increased in speed to the point she was panting, each pant contained a small squeal. He didn't know if her sounds were pleasure or pain, he suspected the latter, but it was turning him on beyond belief. He was at the widest part of his knot now, taking his time, drawing out his pleasure. The position she was in afforded him the perfect view, far better than when she had been tied to the bed.
By now Amira was squealing.
"Yes darling, squeal for me, take my knot like the good omega you are." He panted.
Inside he was congratulating himself on his self control. Squeezing his knot in millimetre by millimetre. Amira was whining like a wounded animal, and it ramped up his arousal. The thought of hurting her like this was something he enjoyed very much. The pressure had began to push the plug out so he pushed his thumb against it, a loud squeak came from her.
"You were made for my knot darling, I love to watch how you take it so well."
Suddenly the resistance  of her pussy's opening gave, as the knot slipped in. Fuck.
The tightness of her pussy enhanced by the plug was phenomenal.
Amira was breathing hard, panting furiously.
"Oh darling, I would die a happy man if I died like this, deep inside you."
She grunted in reply, he knew she was still under the influence of the drugs and that words would be impossible for her, but he didn't need words to tell him she was enjoying this.
He smacked her arse hard and he felt every muscle in her body spasm, including those that squeezed his cock so hard it nearly hurt. Fuck it was good. He smacked her again and again, till her cheeks were red with hand prints. Each time she gripped him hard with her pussy and groaned.
He began to rock, it was such a tight squeeze his movements were limited but his cock was so sensitive it didn't matter.
With a little more effort he got up a good rhythm and knew his orgasm was building. He again applied pressure to the plug, pushing it deeper. She made a grunt. He wanted to come - now!
Holding her hips he pulled back as far as he could and slammed forward, penetrating her womb, squirt after squirt of hot cum poured from his cock, he heard her groan and he felt her pussy pulsing, milking his knot, as she too went over the edge.
There they stayed for some time, coming together.
Eventually he was spent and collapsed on her tiny frame. He removed himself from her and a flood of their fluids flowed to the floor. He placed his hand over her opening collecting what was freely running out. He didn't want his seed to leave her, he wanted it to remain inside, so he pushed it back in. Eventually he was satisfied that he had done his best to keep her full.
Leaving her as she was, the plug still in place, he went and sat on the comfy couch.
"Thank you darling that was amazing" he said as he settled down and just watched.