Chapter 12 Dillon

When the door to the basement had opened the smell that hit him was overwhelming, it went straight to his cock. He had never smelt anything like it.
When Fairchild came into sight carrying the omega, Dillon's mind had flipped. He knew there had been one in the house, and Heraldo had filled him in with most of what had happened.
He had been disgusted that Fairchild had been keeping the omega against her will, and was probably forcing himself on her constantly.
But when he had smelt her for himself, he hated to admit it, but he understood the bastards obsession.
She was made for him, he knew it, he knew he had to be inside her this second or he would die.
His cock was like an iron rod, and when he saw her spread out in front of him, her pussy glistening and slicking at his growl, he knew she felt it too, she had even tried to crawl to him.
He watched as Fairchild had fucked her with his fingers, was this Alpha insane, this omega was begging for his knot and he was withholding it.
If only he could break free he could bottom out into the omega and she would be happy, he would fulfil her needs. He wanted to fill her with his seed, breed her. He had to get out, he had to have her.
Watching Fairchild, adorned in a mask, play with the omega was maddening. Although he the mask made him look menacing, Dillon was sure he could beat the Alpha to a pulp and have the omega to himself.
He had never seen an omega before and this one was nothing like the pasty, skinny pictures he had seen. She was beautiful, her body was finesse and her face, although stained with tears, and god knows what else, she was stunning. He envisaged himself wrapping her long golden hair round his fist as she sucked him dry. Fuck he needed to get to her. He could smell the other Alpha's seed on her, the smell was repulsive. She would be much better off smothered in his own seed as it dropped from her weeping pussy. If it was the last thing he ever did he would know the pleasure in her.