Secret ending: till death are we seperate, so close but so far

(Levi PoV)

I thought I died that day, and I did. not my body, but my soul it was crushed that day. Ranboo lived till the end and was forced to redo the show. Over and over. I watched. I was in a little glass display case. In the toy room. The room I 'died'. I was constantly injected with paralytics meaning I had to watch every time. Then I was transferred to slimes cabin and shoved in the wardrobes as a jumpscare. Many years passed, they never forgot my paralysis injection and Ranboo never saved me.

One time I was attached to a string around my neck. There were precautions to stop me being hung and I would fall with the bats. One time I was in a second electric chair. Sometimes I was a carousel participant but with a gag and tied so my screams could be vanquished. No matter what I was used for, no matter where I was used. I was nothing but a prop. Nothing but a decoration. They stopped feeding me at one point so all my bones would stick out adding to the horrid sight of me. I tried pretending that I'd already been paralysised and it worked once. I ran and snapped Ranboo from his trance. They just reset him.

Ever since my skin would be marked with the genloss symbol to show I was paralysed and it was wiped after the show.

I was forced to watch these cruel experiments and after the years I was numb to it. That was until something interesting happened. They took so long on the other levels that by the time the toy room was entered the paralysers had started to wear off. I started to move my crooked fingers and blinked madly trying to get the attention of my lost friend.

I was spotted and pulled out my case only to be searched for clues and items like I was an item needed for escaping. I managed to wrap my hand around Ranboo's ankle though so when they tried to leave they couldn't. Sneeg watched this unfold and just stamped on my arm. I let put a pained scream.

Things only got worse. Once they left the room I was dragged away and promptly shot in the skull for reaching the end of my use. The only problem being that Ranboo saw this play out.

Bang

They had reached the end of their use too so a bullet was shot through their skull.

I guess we did meet again. In death.

Separated by the filth of the human race, those hiding behind their stacks of money and wicked dreams to dastardly for the regular eye. It wasn't until death that we were finally able to see the truth. Not lies projected in our eyes.

Death was just a void. Everyone say their watching the world go by. I got too see my best friend again. The one that I was forced to help torment for years, and we sat there. Just watching the world go by.

Just watching the cruelty

Just watching the sadness

Just watching the pain

Just watching it all go by. . .

(So this ending wasn't planned but I wanted to write more for this au so here you go, spontaneous new ending. Enjoy and have a happy Halloween, byeee)

(Also if your looking for something similar then check out my Ranboo stalker au, it's going to take heavy inspiration from genloss and this book)