So, she's dead

"What time was it when you found her?"

"I-I don't know!"

"Y/N, you have to know!" Cyno yelled, running his hands through his hair as the stress took over him. "What time was it when you left the bar? Do you remember that?"

"It was maybe...10?"

"Okay," Cyno breathed out. "Just say that- nothing else."

You and Cyno were currently at the exact agency you worked at. You had called the cops on Damslette, but now you were ready to be questioned.

"Okay," You let out a shaky breath, and just as you sat up, cops from a different precinct walked in and you quickly sat down.

"Y/N Mundo?" One of them asked. The one who asked was a tall male. Maybe as tall as Zhongli. The other was a female, who seemed scarier than the man; She was maybe your height and- wait.

"Gli?" You breathed out and she widened her eyes, her scary demeanour now becoming one of shock and glee.

"Y/N? Oh em gee, hey girl!" She grinned, and Cyno looked at her with a grimace. Guess she's become a little too "white"....

"Hi.." You chuckled, staring at Cyno surprised.

The male cop just shook his head. "My names Anton. We'd like for you to explain to us the events that led to you riding the body of that girl."

"Damslette." You whispered. "Her name is Damslette."

"Right, Damslette." Anton looked over at Cyno, "And you are?"

"Her lawyer." Cyno glared.

Anton scoffed. "You don't seem like-"

"The General Mahamatra counts as a lawyer." Gli hissed at Anton, and his eyes widened, not realizing it was him.

"Right, my apologies, General." He cleared his throat, turning to you. "Start from the beginning."

"Wait, Gli I thought you were a lawyer?!"

"I'm many things!"

"From the beginning." Anton repeated, more stern.

"I went to the bar with my boyfriend and our coworkers."

"Around what time?"

"Around 8:30."

"Did you drink anything?"

"No. I...I pretended to, but it was just sprite." Cyno have you a look. "I decided I'd leave early."

"Why? Why didn't you leave with your boyfriend."

You couldn't exactly talk about your coworkers, not around Cyno, at least. "I, uhm, I was tired and ge wanted to stay. So I decided to walk home."

"What time did you leave the bar?"

"Close to 9:50."

"How long did you walk for?"

"Ten minutes."

"So, you found her around 10?"

"Yes."

"Do you know who wrote this?" He pointed to Gli, and she held out the same note you had read an hour earlier, the one threatening you.

You let out a shaky breath because there was only two people who could come to mind. Azar was let out of jail just 2 weeks ago, ad you haven't heard from Heizou since the day you shot him. You don't even know if he's still in Sumeru.

You looked at Gli, "Do you know anything on Heizou?"

"He's taking therapy, believe it or not. I already checked it out. He has an alibi. Azar isn't in current shape, especially after just getting out of jail.