Answers

now playing- How Did It End? - Taylor Swift

guys next 4 chapters are HECTICCCCCCC and u guys might cry idk

also some slight foreshadowing in this UHM ill let you figure it out because its not obvious like the xiao one

ALSO this chapter is rushed i hate it im so sorry its just cuz like next chapter will be like...insane and then NEXT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WORST.

~~

For probably the 100th time in the last month, you and Capitano were once again joined together in Dainselif's home. You were both sat on the couch, waiting patiently for Dainsleif to put his tech-savy skills to use and hack into the Akademiya's sytem.

Which was taking a long-ass time.

Well, not like it was surprising- the Akademiya system was heavily guarded, and EVEN if the Akademiya burned down, the system stayed up- or else absolutely no Akasha's would be working and everything in the city would be down!

"How hard is it to hack into a goddamn system?" Capitano asked with a groan, throwing his head back as he was beginning to grow impatient- hell, you were too. It's been 30 minutes, it was almost 5pm and you wanted to go home and get ready for tonight.

Right- it's been a week since you lat saw your dad, and even if you hadn't gone to visit Xiao yet, you were continuously keeping contact with Zhongli. You also had your date tonight with Alhaitham- PROBABLY the first date in months.

Dainsleif scoffed. "In case we've forgotten- Alhaitham is still the acting grand sage and even if there is no Akademita for him to grand over, he can still so easily be notified if someone is even ATTEMPTING to touch this system so I am making sure that my tracks are completely covered so we aren't found out and sent to jail!"

Capitano threw his hands up, "okay! Jeez! I just got a date tonight and I wanna be ready."

Suddenly, dainsleif's hand movements came to an immediate halt and you yourself slowly began to turn to capitano.

"Excuse me?"

"WHO?!"

"Why is that any of your business?" He scoffed, looking at you then Dain with a glare. "You can find out later."

You rolled your eyes, grumbling under your breath about how annoying he was.

A large clap echoed around the room which made you jump and you and Capitano looked at Dainsleif who pushed himself back, the chair rolling around. "WOO! He cheered- I GOT IN!"

You breathed out a laugh, running over to find Dainsleif's computer setup to find the login to the Grand Sage's account and you couldn't help but let out cheer, feeling a bit of relief wash over you.

"Don't celebrate yet," Capitano sighed, swiping on his phone, unbothered. "We still need to know his password."

"Any ideas?" Dain asked.

You sighed, "All I know is that his lucky number is 7."

Dainsleif, the Harvard graduate with 3 degrees, previous prestigious Sumeru Akademiya professor, the leader of the famous 7- no 9 including you and Alhaitham- and overall a genius with a IQ of 233, typed out "Seven7" as the password.