Y/N's Interrogation

no way 2 updates in 3 days

I can finally put my law studies for use in this fic hehe

uhm slight tiktok slang in this HELP big back means fat don't question it

~~~

Your hands were shaking, and you couldn't tell if it was because you were cold, scared, betrayed or because you were still going through withdrawal. Cold, because this department within the station was absolutely freezing, scared because interrogation's were honestly horrifying, betrayed because Pierro put you on the list of suspects and the withdrawal explains itself.

No, you still have not had the chance to get your meds. Today would've been perfect, as almost everyone was out of the apartment for the interrogation, but Cyno and his always-eating boyfriend were in there and they would've seen it. 

They had placed you, Childe, Kaveh, Scaramouche, and Tighnari in different rooms in case you would all try to form some alibi together but that would scream "murderers,". 

You four had all gone over everything before you left the apartment; Tighnari and his big-back was at a restaurant with his sister, Collei as it all happened and she could vouch for him. Kaveh was sleeping, and the cameras of his apartment show him dead asleep in the living room an hour before and 30 minutes after you found Damslette.

Scaramouche and Childe had arrived in Sumeru literally the day before it all happened, and during the time it happened, Scaramouche was out gift-shopping, which he had the receipt for; it was a gift for Tighnari since his birthday was coming up soon.

Childe and you were the only ones without an alibi. Mostly Childe. You had just left a bar, and within those 15 minutes you were gone it would be hard to prove that you murdered her within those 15 minutes. 

Childe claimed he had an alibi, but one he wouldn't share with the group. The fact he was secretive about it meant that he won't tell them much which will make them a bit wary; You just hoped he knew what he was doing and you also kind of wish you knew why he was so secret about it.

What? You were nosy. So is everyone else.

Also, for all of you it would be hard to prove the actus reus; That if one of you did murder Damslette, it would have to be proven it was on purpose and was first-degree. It was also hard to prove mens rea; They would have to find intent and motive on each of you and a good strong one at that.

Obviously, no one within the group murdered Damslette. No one would do that to Pierro- the man who has been there for each and every one of you and has served as a father. Even if one of you were forced to do so with a gun to the head, you'd all rather get shot.

Just then, the door opened and Tighnari came walking out; You gave him a questioning look, and he gave a simple smile; It went well. 

Anton and Gli stood at the door, Gli motioning for you to come in with the tilt of her head. You stood up, Tighnari gave you a 'good luck' look and you smiled at him before stepping into the room.

Albedo was sat there too, and you gave him a look of surprise. "Oh, are you here to-"

"Take notes?" He finished your question with a chuckle as he spun his notepad around and showed his pencil in his other hand. "Just writing down stuff I think I'll need to look into later."

You watched as he flipped through, most of the pages had little notes, but one had quite a few; You didn't know who's it was, but your currently the last one being interrogated, so it was someone's recently.

You took a seat in front of Gli, Anton and Albedo. "So, who's serving as my lawyer here?" You asked.

Gli raised her hand, and you wondered how the hell she was a cop but a lawyer at the same exact time. You honestly aspired to be her.