Day 1

lowkey has anyone figured out why Alhaitham's favourite number is 7- like it won't be revealed for a WHILEEEEEE but I wonder if anyone has any ideas

also I started watching JJK...I'm in LOVE WITH GOJO AND KENTO but i know what happens so I'm not getting attached.

~~~

The call between you and Ayato was full of yelling and it was insanely stressful. He was literally crying because he thought you were dead, Ayaka took the phone from him and yelled at you and then Itto yelled

"ARATAKI ITTO KNOWS EVERYTHING! AND I KNOW THAT BRO Y/N WILL NEVER DIE!"

Then yoimiya yelled; "Itto you were bawling your eyes out!"

You couldn't explain everything on call and asked them to meet you at Dain's house secretly- so they all had to turn off their locations and sneak out of the apartment without being noticed.

HOWEVER, you did ask for one favour- they needed to bring something but as secretly as they could- no one would think it was yours even if it was loud, actually.

That would be revealed later.

So, 6 in the morning, here everyone was- everyone as in your cousin; Kazuha. Thoma, Ayaka, Yoimiya, Ayato and Itto.

"So, let me just quickly summarize what you told us," Yoimiya sighed, a shocked expression on hers, no- everyone's faces. "Basically, Itto was actually that...beetle monster thing, and you were Nightstar and it was just to 'debut' so we all wouldn't think it was you? And Dainsleif is the one who makes it all?"

You, Itto and Dainsleif nodded with a "mhm"

Ayaka continued. "But then the- Akasha? Right? You turn the Akasha's into like...transformation things?"

Dainsleif nodded.

Thoma then went on. "But then the Akasha got stolen after Itto returned it, and now there's an actual villain, which could possibly be the person who's actually trying to kill everyone?"

"Well," You spoke up, interrupting. "We think it's a whole group at play. One of for sure Heizou, the second is whoever stole the beetle, and there may be a third."

"Who's the third?" Ayato asked.

"The bartender. From that night,"

"I had a feeling she was off," Kazuha laughed, feeling a bit proud of himself.  "She was being so rude- at first I thought it was just because she was tired...but she could've been hiding something."

"She looked so familiar too," You sighed out, starting to grow annoyed as you kept wondering- just where had you seen her from?!

"Should we investigate the bar?" Ayaka asked, "Or..."

"It's closed." Ayato sighed sadly. "After the bodies were found, they're closing the bar for a week. She won't be there."

Yoimiya frowned. "And we only have five days...where do we start?!"

"Wait!" You suddenly yelled, "so this means you guys really don't think it's Childe."

"He and Itto share a brain cell." Ayato deadpanned and Itto glared at him with a hell of a"hey!"

"We trust you, Y/N," Ayaka gave you a cheeky smile which never failed to also make you smile. "If you really believe it's not him, we trust you.

Dainsleif gave you a look, eyebrows raised in surprised and you gave a look back- one that said told you I could trust them.

Kazuha cleared his throat. "So, if we can't start at the bar...where are we starting?"

"You mean me," You chuckled and everyone pouted. "No one's gonna get hurt, I just need your help on keeping mec well, 'missing' for a while- until I find out everything."